lost mavic
1265 3 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8102fa84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4075 ft
Ireland

The day after I bought my mavic mini it was caught in heavy winds and immediatley flew away. As soon as the wind warning appeared I attempted to bring it back but nothing worked. Eventually at an altitude of 40 m and distance of 350 m it lost all connection over a farmyard near my house. I went straight to the farmyard and searched for a while with no luck. while searching, the drone reconnected very briefly and all i could see was a view of the camera, with nothing distictive enough to know where exactly it was. find my drone feature did not work as it just showed where the drone innitially disconnected mid flight as the location. I know it cant be far but the finding the drone in the farmyard is literally like finding a needle in a haystack. Ive contacted dji and my case number is 2872979. I have spoken to several drone experts and provided them with the flight log info but nothing has worked as of yet. I was told to request the .DAT files from dji as they do not seem to be stored on my iphone. any help would be gretaly appreciated as I have been looking to purchase adrone for years and cannot afford to buy another one. thanks
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss. As per check, you have contacted our support team via email, our team is following up on your issue and will reply to your email soon. I will also help to keep an eye on it, please wait patiently, thanks.
2020-6-30
Use props
fans8102fa84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4075 ft
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-30 19:31
Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss. As per check, you have contacted our support team via email, our team is following up on your issue and will reply to your email soon. I will also help to keep an eye on it, please wait patiently, thanks.

I would really just like to know if there’s a hope of a replacement if not found or if DJI’s investigation will actually help me find it.
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8102fa84 Posted at 6-30 22:05
I would really just like to know if there’s a hope of a replacement if not found or if DJI’s investigation will actually help me find it.

We are not sure whether the replacement drone can be provided without the data analysis, the proper solution will be provided according to the data analysis result, please stay tuned, thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules