Aircraft orientation indicator
629 3 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2f5dc8e3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1322457 ft
United States

This no longer functions with either my Mini or Air 2.  I have a Samsung S10 and wonder if an Android update caused it.   Several phone compass calibrations had no effect.  I did talk to DJI customer service and showed them it does work with an Ipad.  They told me that they would look into it and get back to me, but I haven't heard from them.
Has anyone else seen this circumstance?  Thoughts?

hankz   

Screenshot_20200527-150544.jpg
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I confirm how did you contact our support team? Kindly please provide us with more details so we can help to investigate and keep improving to provide better service to you all.
I've checked the screenshot that you provided on the post, it seems the GPS of your mobile device is insufficient, you are recommended to move the phone case and choose an open area to try it again, or try another mobile device to see if the issue persists or not. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, thanks.
2020-6-30
Use props
fans2f5dc8e3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1322457 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-30 20:19
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I confirm how did you contact our support team? Kindly please provide us with more details so we can help to investigate and keep improving to provide better service to you all.
I've checked the screenshot that you provided on the post, it seems the GPS of your mobile device is insufficient, you are recommended to move the phone case and choose an open area to try it again, or try another mobile device to see if the issue persists or not. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, thanks.
Hi Natalia,
                  I called your support number and talked to agents on two separate occasions.  They had me reinstall the firmware on aircraft and the controller Fly app.  This had no effect.  The latter one told me that they would bump my issue to your engineers and they had my email and would get back to me.    That was more than a month ago and I haven't heard from them.  I removed to phone case and verified it has no effect.  This use to work with the same phone I have now and I already know it works with my Ipad.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2f5dc8e3 Posted at 7-1 07:43
Hi Natalia,
                  I called your support number and talked to agents on two separate occasions.  They had me reinstall the firmware on aircraft and the controller Fly app.  This had no effect.  The latter one told me that they would bump my issue to your engineers and they had my email and would get back to me.    That was more than a month ago and I haven't heard from them.  I removed to phone case and verified it has no effect.  This use to work with the same phone I have now and I already know it works with my Ipad.

May we have your own phone number which was used to contact our support so that we could further look into?
May we also have the OS of your Samsung S10?
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules