Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What's your device?
769 9 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

Short Version:
What device do you fly your Mavic Mini with? Please post below using the following format(Brand - Device - OS).

Samsung - S9 - Android 10

Long Version:
I'm trying to put together an updated list of UN-official devices. DJI's Official android listing is out of date, the DJI Support account on the Google Play Store has posted support for the LG G7, Note 10, and a couple of more but their official device list remains outdated. Phantom Help has a good comprehensive list of phones that work with previous and current versions of DJI GO/FLY but even this doesn't cover everything. As an example I've seen over 4 reports in the below threads of the Xiaomi mi 9t working for the Mavic Mini but yet it's not listed under phantom help and when you search for "xiaomi mi 9t" 2 threads show up and none of them are relevant to what you would be searching for. There have been a number of threads here in the Mavic Mini section discussing various issues and support: Android 10 and DJI Fly app incompatible, Note 10 Plus Compatibility, which cellphone devices are compatible with DJI FLY?, DJI Fly app not compatible, DJI Fly App Android compatibility : A comprehensive guide. If you are someone who's looking to see what device is compatible it becomes a scavenger hunt because this information isn't compounded in one place and that's something I hope to solve.

I'm currently looking to replace the front glass on my s9 but if I needed to replace my phone I can't afford any of the flagships on the official Android listing, This is what sparked the idea to ask everyone What Device they are they using so that when someone asks what they can use DJI FLY with we have an updated comprehensive list from actual users. I'll be collecting the information posted here and re-posting as the list develops itself. The goal is every X posts in this thread I will have the list re-posted/updated, so if a user jumps in and jumps to the end they will find the most recent/updated list. Thanks for reading this wall of text.

Quick Edit: A quick reminder that an UN-Supported device is a phone/tablet that may work with DJI FLY but DJI does not support these devices. if you run into any bugs or issues while using an unsupported device DJI is not responsible.

2020-6-30
Use props
Ralle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

Honor-8X-Android 9
2020-6-30
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ipad Mini 4
2020-6-30
Use props
Richard Hopkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923406 ft
United States

Samsung Galaxy-S9+-Android 10
2020-7-1
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Samsung - S10e - Android 10
2020-7-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I Pad Mini 4
2020-7-1
Use props
Skydiver021
lvl.4
Serbia

Honor - 10 - (Tested with Android 9 and 10)
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ABeardedItalian. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this post about on what mobile device our fellow DJI co pilots are using when flying there DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-7-2
Use props
Luka_BiH_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 853110 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Huawei P20 Android 10
2020-7-2
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

DJI's Official Recommended Android models:
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy Note10+
Samsung Galaxy Note9
Samsung Galaxy Note8
HUAWEI Mate30 Pro
HUAWEI P30 Pro
HUAWEI P30
HUAWEI P20
HUAWEI P10
HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro
HUAWEI Mate 10
HUAWEI nova 5
HUAWEI nova 4
HUAWEI nova 3e
HUAWEI nova 2
Honor 8X
Honor V10
Honor 9
Honor 20 Pro
Honor Magic 2
MI10,Mi 8
Mi MIX 2S
Mi MIX 2
Redmi Note 5
OPPO Find X
OPPO R15
vivo NEX
vivo X27
vivo X21
vivo X20A
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 5
Pixel 4
Pixel 3 XL
Pixel 2 XL
Pixel 2
Pixel
LG V20
LG G6
Sony Xpeial 1

Forum Confirmations:
Samsung - S10e - Android 10
Samsung Galaxy - S9+ - Android 10
Samsung - S9 - Android 10
Huawei - P20 - Android 10
Honor - 10 - Tested w/ Android 9-10
Honor - 8X - Android 9

User Reports taken from posts on the Forum and Google Playstore: (These are unsupported devices that users have reported to work but have gone UN-confirmed by forum members. If you see your device here please let us know so that we can add it to the forum confirmations list, thank you.)

Coming Soon...
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules