Active radio strength Mavic Mini
764 7 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3152dac5
lvl.1
United States

When flying the DJI Mavic Mini is there a way to see the active radio strength between the controller and the drone other than the bar icon? Showing a number in dB possibly? This would really come in handy as you could see the level go up or down as you flew. Right now all I can see is the radio icon which is usually full bars or suddenly red after losing communications. Possibly a setting I am unaware of? Thanks.
2020-6-30
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I don't think there is a way of seeing signal strength in DJI Fly on the camera view screen
2020-6-30
Use props
fans3152dac5
lvl.1
United States

Definitely would be a great feature to have as you could see the number change up or down as you repositioned the remote or reoriented yourself in relation to the drone. The way it is now it is really hard to know when the signal is getting low other than video skips and even that isn’t the best way to tell. The readings must be in the background software  in order to change the current bar icon. Would be very nice to have the ability to change from the bar icon to real-time dB readings.
2020-6-30
Use props
Richard Hopkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923406 ft
United States

Good idea! Put it on the wish list that you wish DJI will change!
2020-7-1
Use props
fans3152dac5
lvl.1
United States

Is there a feature request section I can post this idea to? Thanks.
2020-7-2
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dji Fly 1.1.4 did show signal strength, but DJI turned it into a connect/disconnect indicator in version 1.1.5

2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for the recommendation. I will forward this suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you.
2020-7-3
Use props
fans3152dac5
lvl.1
United States

Thank you DJI Paladin!
2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules