First LumaFusion Flight Video
708 11 2020-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Hi. Here is a video of a local golf course which I converted to an infrared view using the LumaFusion app. It is my first attempt at video editing. A drone is truly a wonderful tool for looking at our world. I am starting to think that the post flight manipulation of photos and videos is almost as rewarding as creating the media by flying the drone.  
2020-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-7-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool vid
2020-7-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2020-7-1
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Different way of bringing the beauty around us to the forefront
2020-7-1
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

LumaFusion is my chosen software, as I use an iPad Pro for editing.  You’ve just applied a provided LUTs?  Sorry if I sound negative. Please correct me if I’m wrong.  
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Magicdroner. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful video you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2020-7-2
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Lumafusion is a great video editing software
2020-7-2
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
United States

urbanweb Posted at 7-1 16:36
LumaFusion is my chosen software, as I use an iPad Pro for editing.  You’ve just applied a provided LUTs?  Sorry if I sound negative. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Hi. I had just purchased the LumaFusion and played around with it for about 20 minutes before I used the supplied Infrared button. I was just happy to figure out (without any instruction) how to import a video to my Ipad Mini, how to apply a filter with the LumaFusion, how to save and export the converted video, and how to get it exported to YouTube where anyone could look at it. There is no doubt in my mind more sophisticated conversions are to come. I am excited to learn much more about LumaFusion.
2020-7-2
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

Magicdroner Posted at 7-2 07:59
Hi. I had just purchased the LumaFusion and played around with it for about 20 minutes before I used the supplied Infrared button. I was just happy to figure out (without any instruction) how to import a video to my Ipad Mini, how to apply a filter with the LumaFusion, how to save and export the converted video, and how to get it exported to YouTube where anyone could look at it. There is no doubt in my mind more sophisticated conversions are to come. I am excited to learn much more about LumaFusion.

It’s a great bit of software.  I’m sorry for being negative, must have been in a grumpy mood.  It’s easily to import custom lists to LumaFusion too, powerful software.  Enjoy
2020-7-3
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
United States

urbanweb Posted at 7-3 15:58
It’s a great bit of software.  I’m sorry for being negative, must have been in a grumpy mood.  It’s easily to import custom lists to LumaFusion too, powerful software.  Enjoy

Hi. All this software stuff requires time to really study it and figure out all the capabilities it offers. We're lucky to have the opportunity to use such tools. Thanks for participating and have many good flights.
2020-7-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks different for sure!
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now