Display radar chart keeps enabling itself.
992 4 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chunter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25597 ft
Germany

Love obstacle avoidance but loathe the images on the screen, i can  disable it but the next time i open the app the green,orange, red semi  circles are back.
I'm sure its called display radar chart as they disappear from the  screen when i turn it off in app, but its also called obstancle  avoidance status on this picture found #confused

Anyone experienced the same issue and have a fix?

Cheers
display-screen-settings-highlighted-1200x675.jpg
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device please. Kindly please back up your DJI Go 4 data and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
Chunter
lvl.2
Germany

It happens on my Galaxy s8 and and my google nexus 7, i disable it but on opening the app again its reenabled.
Either a bug or working as intended, not sure which.
Having tried it on 2 devices i'm not sure re installing will fix it.
2020-7-2
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

If your OA is turned ON,  then I would expect the radar view onscreen would be there.... NO?

So check and double check your OA.

Randy
2020-7-4
Use props
Chunter
lvl.2
Germany

i like to use OA with radar view turned off, just like i flew for 2 years on my mavic pro.
if it doesnt save the settings and it must be on whilst using OA why have the option to turn off?
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules