Order was sent back to China
1894 34 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 831024 ft
United States

Ok. This is getting ridiculous. My order was placed and paid for on 06/19/2020 and finally made it to U.S. customs but I wake up to see it is now back in China on 07/01/2020. Order #0010800551795 I have no more patience and the lack of ANY follow up besides "we will forward your information" is getting old. You have had almost $2500 of my money since the 06/19/2020 and can't get my order to me.
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

2020-7-1
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

SAME thing happened to me - still have no idea where my order REALLY is ... Called FEDEX this AM and they don't seem to have any idea either. REPLIES from DJI lack ANY detail. It is a joke already. This forum is filling up fast with complaints like this. Thousands of dollars floating around out there with zero help, zero recourse, and zero care. I will NEVER order from DJI directly again - they just cannot get it right.
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

fanse140413c Posted at 7-1 08:49
SAME thing happened to me - still have no idea where my order REALLY is ... Called FEDEX this AM and they don't seem to have any idea either. REPLIES from DJI lack ANY detail. It is a joke already. This forum is filling up fast with complaints like this. Thousands of dollars floating around out there with zero help, zero recourse, and zero care. I will NEVER order from DJI directly again - they just cannot get it right.

Yeah I should have checked the forums first. I ordered direct thinking it would help avoid problems in the future if something went wrong. I don't even have what I paid for and it's been nothing BUT problems. Called the US DJI number, automated of course and just told me to go online and do what I've already done. "Please contact us through online support or live chat" or something like that. Now, DJI isn't responding to messages through PM, this forum and is useless on the facebook support chat. First I was told my entire order was shipping because the commodity info was wrong, then told that the drone was out of stock. Always different answers and none of them apparently right. DJI had better do something to make this right. My DJI care is already active. I was told 1-3 days on 06/19/2020. DJI needs to give these orders weekend delivery, upgraded shipping and some freebies...
2020-7-1
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-1 08:56
Yeah I should have checked the forums first. I ordered direct thinking it would help avoid problems in the future if something went wrong. I don't even have what I paid for and it's been nothing BUT problems. Called the US DJI number, automated of course and just told me to go online and do what I've already done. "Please contact us through online support or live chat" or something like that. Now, DJI isn't responding to messages through PM, this forum and is useless on the facebook support chat. First I was told my entire order was shipping because the commodity info was wrong, then told that the drone was out of stock. Always different answers and none of them apparently right. DJI had better do something to make this right. My DJI care is already active. I was told 1-3 days on 06/19/2020. DJI needs to give these orders weekend delivery, upgraded shipping and some freebies...

Very similar to my story - with FEDEX, I received notification that DJI did not supply MFG and MID information for customs. Reached out to DJI but they didn't move fast enough and the next thing I knew, the shipment was labeled as heading back to Korea. Then it stopped in Alaska - then said Memphis - and hasn't changed in days. Requests for help come back with scripted "corona virus" excuses with no substantial info ... even FEDEX wouldn't tell me where my package REALLY is.. I've never seen anything like this. They did split my order - the pieces that came to me from UPS made it somehow... at this point they owe me a remote and an air unit. My hopes of actually receiving them are incredibly low at this point.
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

12 Hours in and no response. Seriously DJI, why is my order back in china? When is it coming? Why will nobody tell me what's going on?  China, USA, China... where is it going next?
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

14 hours and nothing. Still have not received a single follow up from the several “dedicated team” responses I was promised and starting to think I will never get my order.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the late response due to the time difference.
We apologize for the confusion on the FedEx website, I've verified with the logistics team that your order is actually waiting for the next available flight, the reason why the U.S is displayed in their website is that the documentation was sent there for the clearance in advance. Affected by the COVID-19 and the traffic control, the shipment time is expected to be delayed, we will do our best to push it, hope for your understanding and patience during this special period.
2020-7-1
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-1 21:10
We apologize for the confusion on the FedEx website, I've verified with the logistics team that your order is actually waiting for the next available flight, the reason why the U.S is displayed in their website is that the documentation was sent there for the clearance in advance. Affected by the COVID-19 and the traffic control, the shipment time is expected to be delayed, we will do our best to push it, hope for your understanding and patience during this special period.

Is my Mavic 2 Pro (DJI Smart Controller), Fly more kit, sd card in the package? I have heard both yes and no from DJI support. Right now FedEx only lists a gimbal cover.
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-1 21:13
Is my Mavic 2 Pro (DJI Smart Controller), Fly more kit, sd card in the package? I have heard both yes and no from DJI support. Right now FedEx only lists a gimbal cover.

Our warehouse should have shipped them all, the FedEx website maybe not accurate, please wait patiently for the delivery. Once there is any further problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2020-7-2
Use props
fanse140413c
lvl.1
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-1 21:13
Is my Mavic 2 Pro (DJI Smart Controller), Fly more kit, sd card in the package? I have heard both yes and no from DJI support. Right now FedEx only lists a gimbal cover.

My package magically showed up today - there's hope man. I think!!
2020-7-3
Use props
lvl.2
United States

fanse140413c Posted at 7-3 11:33

Congratulations! Good to hear.
2020-7-3
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 03:21
Our warehouse should have shipped them all, the FedEx website maybe not accurate, please wait patiently for the delivery. Once there is any further problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Scheduled delivery 06/26/2020. Scheduled delivery 07/03/2020. Now scheduled delivery 07/06/2020. Once again I ordered and paid on 06/19/2020 with a 1-3 day shipping listed when I placed the order. 5 days later on 06/24/2020 my shipment information is sent to FedEx, 5 days, not 1-3. Told my order is in China, then USA, then China and now it appears to be stuck in Japan. I have been told my package is complete only to be told that an item is out of stock and then told again that my package is complete. I have been told my order is in U.S. customs, then told it had not yet even left China. I keep waiting at home for "scheduled" deliveries that never happen. 1-3 days you said, it's been over 2 weeks. I have still not received any follow up emails or calls from logistics to tell me whats going on as promised by DJI. I think at this point DJI telling me to be patient is getting very old. Telling me something will be done and it will be taken care of but never following through on that is getting very old. DJI NEVER offering to do ANYTHING to make this right is getting very old. DJI never accepting ANY responsibility for ANYTHING is getting very old. Don't tell me to be patient, just get my property to my front door per our agreement when when you accepted $2,422 from me. If FedEx can't deliver it's probably time to find another company to handle your shipping. 1-3 days and 1-3 weeks are very different things.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_opM1WWW5v7bD
lvl.1
United States

I posted under a separate thread and tried to delete this post, but don't know how to...
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-4 10:09
Scheduled delivery 06/26/2020. Scheduled delivery 07/03/2020. Now scheduled delivery 07/06/2020. Once again I ordered and paid on 06/19/2020 with a 1-3 day shipping listed when I placed the order. 5 days later on 06/24/2020 my shipment information is sent to FedEx, 5 days, not 1-3. Told my order is in China, then USA, then China and now it appears to be stuck in Japan. I have been told my package is complete only to be told that an item is out of stock and then told again that my package is complete. I have been told my order is in U.S. customs, then told it had not yet even left China. I keep waiting at home for "scheduled" deliveries that never happen. 1-3 days you said, it's been over 2 weeks. I have still not received any follow up emails or calls from logistics to tell me whats going on as promised by DJI. I think at this point DJI telling me to be patient is getting very old. Telling me something will be done and it will be taken care of but never following through on that is getting very old. DJI NEVER offering to do ANYTHING to make this right is getting very old. DJI never accepting ANY responsibility for ANYTHING is getting very old. Don't tell me to be patient, just get my property to my front door per our agreement when when you accepted $2,422 from me. If FedEx can't deliver it's probably time to find another company to handle your shipping. 1-3 days and 1-3 weeks are very different things.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team, our team will contact and push the FedEx to expedite the shipping. I hope you will receive the package soon.  
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_opM1WWW5v7bD Posted at 7-4 14:13
I posted under a separate thread and tried to delete this post, but don't know how to...

Hi there, which post would you like to delete? Please provide me with the link, I'll do my best to help. Thanks.
2020-7-4
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 18:53
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our logistics team, our team will contact and push the FedEx to expedite the shipping. I hope you will receive the package soon.
Now  this: "Reason for delay:Shipment subject to anti-dumping/ countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty. Recommended action: Fedex will contact Importer." Please have logistics contact FedEx to have this new issue resolved ASAP
2048CBAA-6AF6-4A49-B473-5AF493FE508F.png
2020-7-5
Use props
lvl.2
United States

It has now been 17 days for 1-3 day shipping. Assurances that this is being looked into are yielding no results. Every step yields a new problem that further extends the already over-extended shipping time. DJI said all of the necessary paperwork and information was sent ahead of time to customs and yet I am stuck in customs because of a failure by DJI to take care of the necessary duty. This doesn't feel very expedited to me. By definition it is the complete opposite.
2020-7-5
Use props
lvl.2
United States

It has now been 17 days for 1-3 day shipping. Assurances that this is being looked into are yielding no results. Every step yields a new problem that further extends the already over-extended shipping time. DJI said all of the necessary paperwork and information was sent ahead of time to customs and yet I am stuck in customs because of a failure by DJI to take care of the necessary duty. This doesn't feel very expedited to me. By definition it is the complete opposite.
2020-7-5
Use props
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-5 23:08

Still stuck in customs.
2020-7-6
Use props
lvl.2
United States

FedEx just called and confirmed that my package is in fact held up in customs because they are waiting on documentation from DJI, which DJI told me was sent well ahead of time. Every time I am told something is being done it has not been done. Do something DJI. This is unbelievable.
"
We apologize for the confusion on the FedEx website, I've verified with the logistics team that your order is actually waiting for the next available flight, the reason why the U.S is displayed in their website is that the documentation was sent there for the clearance in advance. Affected by the COVID-19 and the traffic control, the shipment time is expected to be delayed, we will do our best to push it, hope for your understanding and patience during this special period."                    REALLY? Doesn't appear it was sent at all according to FedEx.
2020-7-6
Use props
lvl.2
United States

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-6 09:23
FedEx just called and confirmed that my package is in fact held up in customs because they are waiting on documentation from DJI, which DJI told me was sent well ahead of time. Every time I am told something is being done it has not been done. Do something DJI. This is unbelievable.
"

This has gone far beyond unacceptable service and this isn't a time difference issue as DJI had all of yesterday to respond or do something to release my package from customs.
This is insane.
UPDATE
·         Upon checking, your package was in pending in MEMPHIS, TN it is due to the clearance delay, please be advised that our logistics team are now working on it and for the heads up there will be 3-5 business days for the courier to deliver your package to your location which includes, customs declaration, customs clearance, and other processes such as mentioned on your tracking number.

·         Once the process is done, the scheduled delivery date will be provided. Please keep an eye on your tracking number for the scheduled delivery date of your package.
Soooo... My cleareance documents that were supposedly sent already to FedEx will take 3-5 more business days to be sent and arrive in Memphis and only then will I get yet ANOTHER supposedly scheduled delivery date?
2020-7-6
Use props
lvl.2
United States

fanse140413c Posted at 7-3 11:33

How long did you wait from the time you placed your order?
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-6 09:23
FedEx just called and confirmed that my package is in fact held up in customs because they are waiting on documentation from DJI, which DJI told me was sent well ahead of time. Every time I am told something is being done it has not been done. Do something DJI. This is unbelievable.
"

Sorry to have kept you waiting, per the latest news from FedEx, the customs clearance has been finished and your package shall be delivered very soon, we will keep an eye on it, sincerely hope you will receive it soon.
2020-7-7
Use props
lvl.2
United States

Thank you it had arrived in Chicago just waiting for an update for when it will be out for delivery.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-7 05:43
Thank you it had arrived in Chicago just waiting for an update for when it will be out for delivery.

Good to know, please keep us updated if there is any other problem.
2020-7-8
Use props
lvl.2
United States

07/07/2020
B9218C77-848D-4478-A49F-37D0239C4408.jpeg
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Glad to know you've received it, happy and safe flying.
2020-7-9
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 03:18
Glad to know you've received it, happy and safe flying.

Yes, received the order. However, upon talking to others with similar orders, shipped along with my order, same order dates, flights, customs, etc... they have received DJI store credit for the inconvenience and I have not. How can you give out credit to some who were in the same shipment with the same delays and not others?
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

@thebenpauley Posted at 7-26 14:05
Yes, received the order. However, upon talking to others with similar orders, shipped along with my order, same order dates, flights, customs, etc... they have received DJI store credit for the inconvenience and I have not. How can you give out credit to some who were in the same shipment with the same delays and not others?

Thanks for getting back, we've also compensated 10 DJI Credit to your account, please check it, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-27
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-27 03:22
Thanks for getting back, we've also compensated 10 DJI Credit to your account, please check it, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

It's not there.
2020-7-27
Use props
lvl.2
United States

Still not there.
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi, please check again, the DJI Credit should be available now.
2020-7-28
Use props
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-28 20:00
Hi, please check again, the DJI Credit should be available now.

All good now thanks.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.
2020-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules