DJI Fly app not offering Unlock geo option
788 3 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adsb1
New
United States

Hi,

My DJI Fly app does not offer the option to unlock authorized zones in areas where I was always able to do this using the go 4 app.
The device has internet access as well as GPS turned on.
This issue happens when using the mavic mini and the mavic air 2, I have to eventually resort to unlocking with the DJI web portal.
Please help if there is Anything I need to address to allow this option, I only saw the option pop up 1 time while using my mini and it has never done so again.
There is an available authorization zone where I am trying to fly.

Thank you in advance.

2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Adsb1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
andylarz
New
United States

I'm having a similar issue with my Phantom 4 since doing the most recent firmware update.... But i can't even unlock it because no matter where i drive to it thinks its in a "No Fly Zone". I can't fly and my drone has become paperweight.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_SUlf8jO0VBp1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133917 ft
United States

My mini is doing this as well. Unlocked via phone first time now unable to. Unlocked via website but now aircraft won’t accept website unlock EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules