2289 4 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maikomou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4999931 ft
French Polynesia

Hi Everyone,
I have exactly the same problem as this guy on one of my phantom 4 pro V1 obsidian :
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=140651
He made a video here :

So to see if it comes from the gimbal, I took it down and take the gimbal from another phantom 4 pro V1 (white). Same result : limp gimbal.
When I put it back to the white Phantom 4 Pro V1, the same problem occurs. So now I have two unusable phantom 4 pro V1 :/
I tried to downgrade through the DJI assistant without success with advices here :

I tried https://nolimitdronez.com/ but the downgrade stopped at gimbal flashing.
I think it's because the gimbal completely disconnect at startup and goes limp.

Any idea or any of you who met this before ?
Thank you

2020-7-1
Use props
nakedlunch02
New

United States

Sorry to post here but this forum layout is horrible with no option to start a new thread,and I am having a serious issue with my phantom 3 standard gimbal not wanting to line up, or calibrate. As soon as I turn it on and connect, I the gimble tries to line up moving around,then just locks up way out of whack,and will give me about 2-3 min. before it starts flashing "gimbal overloaded" and gets hot as the sun. I have looked online and found one "fix" taking off the back cover and rotating the main shaft to the gimble until it back to level and lined up, but that didn't work either. PLease help, very desperate.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash? If the issue still persists after refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, the issue could be one of the internal components of the drone. It is best that we have our DJI support team to further check the cause of the issue and proper resolution will be provided. Please note the the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-7-3
Use props
nakedlunch02
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-3 00:22
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash? If the issue still persists after refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2, the issue could be one of the internal components of the drone. It is best that we have our DJI support team to further check the cause of the issue and proper resolution will be provided. Please note the the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise valid charges will apply. Thank you.

I'm sorry, it does absolutely nothing when connected to computer with the DJi assistant 2, this is a phantom 3 standard.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

nakedlunch02 Posted at 7-4 08:26
I'm sorry, it does absolutely nothing when connected to computer with the DJi assistant 2, this is a phantom 3 standard.

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry for the confusion. With regards to this concern. Kindly please refresh the firmware using the file from this link via SD card and I will be posting an official DJI video tutorial for this process. If issue still persists after this step. It is best to send in the drone to our DJI support team to further check the cause of the issue. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.

2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules