926 10 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbrowntv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 964596 ft
  • >>>
United States

A longer edit of Seattle from above from the weekend of June 26-28, 2020. Lovely weather and long days at the summer solstice!
2020-7-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool footage
2020-7-1
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Nice footage !  Looks like you had some angry birds in the neighborhood
2020-7-1
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

Cool pics! I live in Lakewood and was just wondering if you used the LAANC system in Seattle for auth. Can't do that in Lakewood since LAANC is not available there. Thanks!
2020-7-1
Use props
pbrowntv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 964596 ft
  • >>>
United States

NightThunder Posted at 7-1 14:02
Cool pics! I live in Lakewood and was just wondering if you used the LAANC system in Seattle for auth. Can't do that in Lakewood since LAANC is not available there. Thanks!

Great question... I only needed to use LAANC for the Yesler shots. I requested permission for Yesler 24 hours in advance and received permission on the morning of the shoot. I had requested 7:30-8:30PM, I wish I had gone 8-9, since the great sunset was just starting as my window ended.

On Queen Anne, I flew parallel with the KOMO transmission tower, so I figured there wouldn't be a lot of air traffic in that area.
2020-7-1
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

pbrowntv Posted at 7-1 14:12
Great question... I only needed to use LAANC for the Yesler shots. I requested permission for Yesler 24 hours in advance and received permission on the morning of the shoot. I had requested 7:30-8:30PM, I wish I had gone 8-9, since the great sunset was just starting as my window ended.

On Queen Anne, I flew parallel with the KOMO transmission tower, so I figured there wouldn't be a lot of air traffic in that area.

Cool! Wish we had LAANC in Lakewood/Tacoma. Need to request a waiver but I've been too lazy to do that yet. It's not hard but I am certainly a die hard procrastinator and Covid has taken a bit of wind out of my sails. That said, I plan on going to Mt St Helens and around Mt Rainier this summer. Might do some flying in Seattle. Very cool place to fly.

Fly on and be safe!!!
2020-7-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice footage.
2020-7-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pbrowntv. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful video you have filmed over Seattle. Great work and fly safe always.
2020-7-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2020-7-13
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great footage.  Really liked visiting Seattle, maybe when everything is back to normal we will visit again.
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules