Version Mismatch - Update all Modules
2152 2 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb63dde5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216542 ft
United States

A couple of days ago I updated my Mavic Pro 2 using the DJI 4.0 on my iPhone while connected through my wireless network at home.  Yesterday when I went about 25 miles away and turned on the controller and drone I received "CANNOT TAKE OFF",  "VERSION MISMATCH - UPDATE ALL MODULES" preventing me from flying.  My drone and controller are both at 1.00.0510, which is the latest version.  I called DJI and they said I may have a corrupted update so I should refresh the uploads from my PC.

I did the refresh to my drone and controller.  Both completed successfull and the drone worked from my home.  However, I went back to the location today to take photos and the error came back. I called DJI, and while waiting for a technician to answer the phone drove about 5 miles away and tested my drone.  It worked great.  About that time the DJI tech picked up and we went through everything I had done to make sure it was the correct revision.  I drove back to the location with the error and looked at Kittyhawk.  The location I was in has a temporary FFA flight restriction due to a fire.  I was in a No-Fly Zone but my drone did not tell me that.  It said I had a version mismatch.

The technician believes there is a problem in my remote controller.  I believe there is a problem in the most recent DJI release reporting a no-fly zone incorrectly. What do you think??

Regards, Ron
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. With regards to this version mismatch error message. May I know the model of the mobile device please? Kindly please try a different mobile device to isolate the issue. For the No Fly Zone, it is best that our DJI Fly Safe department assists you regarding this matter, please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for better assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-3
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update Firmware to .770 and DJI GO4 to .42 Via App update available in Go4 and while on GO4 it  showed an update to .770 for RC I believe it was.
Check tha RC and Firmware numbers are up to date.
Batteries usually come up with a message of Inconsistant firmware whhich you can usually slide to update.

Agree with statement with No Fly Zones and what ever you do, do not get caught with one going up between you and your drones location.
I see by their notes that RTH will not go through a NFZ to get you back, it'll just wait till battery is low and land in place.
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules