Osmo Pocket extension rod latch broken
1575 4 2020-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans76a03e5e
lvl.1
United States

The latch that holds the Pocket onto the bracket on my extension rod broke several months ago. I purchased it on January 5 so it had minimal use before the bracket broke. I was going to submit a support request but the support form didn't have the correct options to indicate my issue. My understanding is that this is a fairly common issue with the extension rod so I'm wondering if DJI is going to fix this under warranty.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? Any DJI reps reading this who can help me out?

2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the extension rod of your DJI Osmo Pocket. Are you able to post a sample photo of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-7-2
Use props
fans76a03e5e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-2 20:43
Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the extension rod of your DJI Osmo Pocket. Are you able to post a sample photo of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

The residue that you see is from the gaff tape that I've been using to hold it closed...

Thank you for your assistance.
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for providing this photo and for the reply. After seeing the photo I would recommend contacting our support using the link below for a further evaluation of your extension rod. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the assessment of our DJI repair team and the warranty of our product. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-13
Use props
fans76a03e5e
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 01:35
Hello there. Thank you for providing this photo and for the reply. After seeing the photo I would recommend contacting our support using the link below for a further evaluation of your extension rod. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the assessment of our DJI repair team and the warranty of our product. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.

As my original post said, there are no proper options in the repair form for this issue. Also I will NOT be paying for a repair that was a result of shoddy build quality. DJI needs to make this right.
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules