Osmo Action stops from Timelapse
1384 3 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lufti0815
lvl.1

Austria

Issue: I am using the Timelapse from my Dji Osmo Action Cam for a Building Site.
The camera is in a cage, has always power (220V -> 5V, 2A) takes 1 Foto every 125 Sec.

Everything is OK till ... after some time (mainly after 1 Week but also after 5-6 days), the camera stops recording for no reason.
But the red light is still blinking as it would still recording! The display is black and i cant even stop the recording! I need to take the camera from the cage, take away the battery, restart the camera and then it is working again.

Firmware: 01.08.00.10(7197)
The camera is only 3 months old.
No rain is coming inside the cage. I even installed a fan in the cage to cool the camera in the hot days.  Everytime i check the camera (when is working), it is not hot! nor warm.
I am using 2 Memory cards. So, maybe 1 can be broken, but both?! I am formatting both of them everytime i am inserting in the camera.

Has anyone an idea what can it be? Can someone help me?
20200630_161721[1].jpg
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lufti0815. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know that model and the specifications of the SD cards that you are using on the DJI Osmo Action? In addition for us to isolate the said issue can you please try using a different suggested SD card for the said camera. I will post the list of suggested SD card for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you.

2020-7-2
Use props
Lufti0815
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-2 21:00
Hello there Lufti0815. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know that model and the specifications of the SD cards that you are using on the DJI Osmo Action? In addition for us to isolate the said issue can you please try using a different suggested SD card for the said camera. I will post the list of suggested SD card for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen,

thank You for replaying!
Sure, here please:
SanDisk Extreme microSDXC 256GB A2 C10 V30 UHS-I U3
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Lufti0815 Posted at 7-2 22:45
Hi Stephen,

thank You for replaying!

Hi there Lufti0815. Thank you for the reply and for this information you have given. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules