SHIPPING IS STUCK and delayed. Tracking number is empty
1189 15 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I0BaU8cx2Eon
lvl.1

United States

DJI, I've been waiting on my package six days after the delivery date. I tried talking to FedEx about it and they were clueless. I don't have a delivery date at all.

Like what is going on here??? Please help me get my package, I'm new to ordering from DJI and overseas but whatever it is please figure this out. You can't expect to have delays when your customers pay thousands of dollars for your products.
Please don't blame this on COVID because this is a matter of you're logistics team failing to provide import/customs documentation.

Capture.PNG
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the customs clearance. The package has been released on 29th, June and the FedEx shall deliver it soon. We will keep an eye on it.
2020-7-2
Use props
fans141c1c1f
lvl.2

United States

DJI,
I need your help! Currently my order says no scheduled delivery at this time. My packaged has been shipped over a week ago but stuck in clearance in progress status. I need to know when will I get my merchandise. This is beyond frustrating and disappointing. I reached out via chat and the lady was not helpful and made me feel like she didn’t care. Her response was I don’t know but I will email someone for you. What is the hold up and when will my delivery date be?
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans141c1c1f Posted at 7-3 13:48
DJI,
I need your help! Currently my order says no scheduled delivery at this time. My packaged has been shipped over a week ago but stuck in clearance in progress status. I need to know when will I get my merchandise. This is beyond frustrating and disappointing. I reached out via chat and the lady was not helpful and made me feel like she didn’t care. Her response was I don’t know but I will email someone for you. What is the hold up and when will my delivery date be?

Hi there, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service and the shipment delay. I've managed to get your order number via your Forum account and have escalated your order to the logistics team to push the shipment.
There is a delay recently affected by the traffic control during the pandemic, the deliver time is unsure but we will forward your concerns to the FedEx to expedite, hope for your understanding and patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
schisholm23gmail.com
New

United States

Seriously..  It seems that DJI has a few problems with over promising.  I placed order #0018158890585 on 6/12, they took my money that day, the website said "items will ship 1-3 days after payment".  I was so excited to use it on next weeks shoot!  Ten days later I reached out and was told my order won't be shipped until 7/4, now here we are on 7/4 and I get an email saying that my order is delayed again.  No new ETA, just that my order is delayed.. Again..  They did offer to give me a $10 credit once my order is finally processed, whenever that will be...  FYI the website still says "will ship 1-3 days after payment confirmation", I think you may want to check on fixing that team.  

It's getting frustrating..  Being a loyal DJI customer and someone who relies on their products to make a living, I'm disappointed.  I really love their products and I've told so many people them but I can't help to wonder how long I would stay in business if I was as careless with my word.

I'll let you know if I get any good news from DJI.  
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

schisholm23gmail.com Posted at 7-5 00:59
Seriously..  It seems that DJI has a few problems with over promising.  I placed order #0018158890585 on 6/12, they took my money that day, the website said "items will ship 1-3 days after payment".  I was so excited to use it on next weeks shoot!  Ten days later I reached out and was told my order won't be shipped until 7/4, now here we are on 7/4 and I get an email saying that my order is delayed again.  No new ETA, just that my order is delayed.. Again..  They did offer to give me a $10 credit once my order is finally processed, whenever that will be...  FYI the website still says "will ship 1-3 days after payment confirmation", I think you may want to check on fixing that team.  

It's getting frustrating..  Being a loyal DJI customer and someone who relies on their products to make a living, I'm disappointed.  I really love their products and I've told so many people them but I can't help to wonder how long I would stay in business if I was as careless with my word.

Hi there, we are so sorry to keep you waiting, since the order included many accessories, the estimated shipping date of Phantom 4 Series Propeller Mounting Plate is 10-15 business days, therefore, the estimated shipping date of the whole order was 10-15 business days.
It seems the Propeller Mounting Plate is still out of stock, I'll verify with the team about the estimated shipping date, would you mind we split the order if it keeps out of stock?
2020-7-5
Use props
fansc734a0eb
New
United States

I also need help DJI! I’ve been stuck in clearance pending for almost 5 days! I’m new and this is my first time purchasing a drone, but for a well known company to have these many people having the same problem with shipping is surprising to me. I was told I’d receive it the 1st of July and now it’s showing nothing. I need my drone as soon as possible since I had a project to start on the second of July. Hopefully I receive help for this it’s starting to become a little frustrating waiting for progress on my shipment
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc734a0eb Posted at 7-5 22:55
I also need help DJI! I’ve been stuck in clearance pending for almost 5 days! I’m new and this is my first time purchasing a drone, but for a well known company to have these many people having the same problem with shipping is surprising to me. I was told I’d receive it the 1st of July and now it’s showing nothing. I need my drone as soon as possible since I had a project to start on the second of July. Hopefully I receive help for this it’s starting to become a little frustrating waiting for progress on my shipment

Hi there, you have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the shipment delay, I managed to get your order number and has escalated your order to the logistics team for attention, our team will push the FedEx to expedite the shipment, sorry again to keep you waiting.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

schisholm23gmail.com Posted at 7-5 00:59
Seriously..  It seems that DJI has a few problems with over promising.  I placed order #0018158890585 on 6/12, they took my money that day, the website said "items will ship 1-3 days after payment".  I was so excited to use it on next weeks shoot!  Ten days later I reached out and was told my order won't be shipped until 7/4, now here we are on 7/4 and I get an email saying that my order is delayed again.  No new ETA, just that my order is delayed.. Again..  They did offer to give me a $10 credit once my order is finally processed, whenever that will be...  FYI the website still says "will ship 1-3 days after payment confirmation", I think you may want to check on fixing that team.  

It's getting frustrating..  Being a loyal DJI customer and someone who relies on their products to make a living, I'm disappointed.  I really love their products and I've told so many people them but I can't help to wonder how long I would stay in business if I was as careless with my word.

We've got the latest news from the warehouse, the estimated available time of Phantom 4 Series Propeller Mounting Plate is 5-8 business days, Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery will be available in 1-2 business days, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused, do you mind we split the order and ship the available items first?
2020-7-6
Use props
fansc734a0eb
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-6 00:28
Hi there, you have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the shipment delay, I managed to get your order number and has escalated your order to the logistics team for attention, our team will push the FedEx to expedite the shipment, sorry again to keep you waiting.

I’m sorry but this is unacceptable! This response sounds like a generic one in order to satisfy us for a while until we have to bring it to your attention again. Which I have seen you reply with to multiple users. I want actual help and not just a vague answer. We shouldn’t have to pay so much money for this to happen, so please help us all out.
2020-7-6
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

fansc734a0eb Posted at 7-6 11:13
I’m sorry but this is unacceptable! This response sounds like a generic one in order to satisfy us for a while until we have to bring it to your attention again. Which I have seen you reply with to multiple users. I want actual help and not just a vague answer. We shouldn’t have to pay so much money for this to happen, so please help us all out.

DJI Mindy told you what actual help she did, she managed to get your order number and escalated it to the team for further assistance.
I've seen she helped lots of members here and I think she is trying to help more.
You asked for her help and she provided, then you questioned what she did, I am wondering what actual help can satisfy you? Come on, give her some time, the delay may be caused by DJI, the shipping company, the customs, whatever, but not her. Be nice to a person who is trying to help.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansc734a0eb Posted at 7-6 11:13
I’m sorry but this is unacceptable! This response sounds like a generic one in order to satisfy us for a while until we have to bring it to your attention again. Which I have seen you reply with to multiple users. I want actual help and not just a vague answer. We shouldn’t have to pay so much money for this to happen, so please help us all out.

It is not a template but the actual action we've done, the shipment is not what could fully control, we can only keep pushing the courier company. I understand this may sound not acceptable but we do have done our best to forward the issue, request them to handle it in priority and optimize the current shipment issue. Hope for your understanding.
2020-7-8
Use props
schisholm23gmail.com
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-5 19:55
Hi there, we are so sorry to keep you waiting, since the order included many accessories, the estimated shipping date of Phantom 4 Series Propeller Mounting Plate is 10-15 business days, therefore, the estimated shipping date of the whole order was 10-15 business days.
It seems the Propeller Mounting Plate is still out of stock, I'll verify with the team about the estimated shipping date, would you mind we split the order if it keeps out of stock?

*UPDATE*  Joshua from DJI contacted me finally explaining the reason for the delay.  They were holding up my order because the propeller mounting brackets were not in stock and they wanted to ship everything together.  Obviously they do this as a cost savings measure.  I asked them to ship everything that they had in stock and ship the mounting brackets later.  I am happy to say that they agreed to do so and my order now seems to be moving along.  I have a tracking number but it is not registering with UPS as of yet, I will keep an eye on it and let you know how it goes.  *fingers crossed*
Thank you DJI Mindy for your help.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

schisholm23gmail.com Posted at 7-9 00:58
*UPDATE*  Joshua from DJI contacted me finally explaining the reason for the delay.  They were holding up my order because the propeller mounting brackets were not in stock and they wanted to ship everything together.  Obviously they do this as a cost savings measure.  I asked them to ship everything that they had in stock and ship the mounting brackets later.  I am happy to say that they agreed to do so and my order now seems to be moving along.  I have a tracking number but it is not registering with UPS as of yet, I will keep an eye on it and let you know how it goes.  *fingers crossed*
Thank you DJI Mindy for your help.

You are welcome, the tracking number is available to be checked in the UPS website now. We hope you will receive it soon and we will also ship the rest of parts once it is in stock.
2020-7-9
Use props
schisholm23gmail.com
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 03:02
You are welcome, the tracking number is available to be checked in the UPS website now. We hope you will receive it soon and we will also ship the rest of parts once it is in stock.

*UPDATE*  Today I received my partial shipment.  I hope to have the rest as soon as they are back in stock.  It is still unfortunate that it took so long to process my order but I appreciate that they did the obvious and broke with their normal shipping protocol.  Hopefully in the future they will things will be better.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

schisholm23gmail.com Posted at 7-9 12:45
*UPDATE*  Today I received my partial shipment.  I hope to have the rest as soon as they are back in stock.  It is still unfortunate that it took so long to process my order but I appreciate that they did the obvious and broke with their normal shipping protocol.  Hopefully in the future they will things will be better.

Thanks for your update. For the rest of your order, I have pushed the warehouse team, they will ship your items asap when it back in stock, I will also help to keep an eye on it. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules