Is the Aikon F4 Flight Board Compatible With The DJI Air Unit?
2018 2 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AEFPV
lvl.1

United States

I'm using the Aikon F4 flight board and it's flying great, but the one thing I cannot get to work is the custom OSD on my goggles. I have no Done Battery Voltage. My custom OSD is turned on on the goggles and 'Battery and Voltage' setting on Betaflight is set to 'Onboard OSD'.

Heres my board:
https://www.getfpv.com/aikon-f4-flight-controller-bf-w-osd.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplp8810&sc_intid=8810&gclid=CjwKCAjwi_b3BRAGEiwAemPNU6PsPW6i_V3_m4e_EczQ_XiiwJQscO98Ooh87446JiGx6HEGOx7sIxoCGUAQAvD_BwE

What should I try next?

Thanks
AE
2020-7-2
Use props
Nerai
New

Germany

I just connected my caddx vista with the Aikon F4 board and had some problems aswell. I think the problem was that I used uart 4 wich is designed for ESC telemetry. I switched to uart 2 and now it works fine. Maybe give that a try if you don't get DJI OSD.
2021-2-1
Use props
djiuser_Ro0ThFaBuRCq
New

Brunei

Yes,i have the same problem when I first connected the Aikon F4 MINI to my air unit,but I managed to remapped the uarts4 tx&rx pads,here is what u do just incase u are not familiar with remapping in betaflight...

Go to CLI
Type resource

resource SERIAL_TX 11 NONE

resource SERIAL_RX 12 NONE

resource SERIAL_TX 11 A00

resource SERIAL_RX 11 A01

SAVE + ENTER

Then...connect to betaflight again and go to port then select the softserial 1 thats it

Hope this’ll help
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules