M300 OSDK launch error
1942 8 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
avashist
lvl.2

United States

Hi, I am using M300 RTK and to connect it with jetson TX2 I have am using USB-TTL cable and while launching the flightcontrol-sample Userconfig.txt im receiving the following error (attached screen shots)

My USB-TTL cable is recognized by the onboard computer and I have added the read/write access also (followed the online documentation for the dji-osdk setup) can anyone help me in debugging the issue I am having "Shake hand with the drone failed" "Drone version not obtained"

I am not using the ACM port for now as want to get the initial serial with the UART successfully running

Running the 4.0 version of sdk and latest firmware on the drone
I have enabled the SDK API on DJI Assistant 2 app
Set the baud rate same in both the dji Assistant and the userconfig file
I have checked my cable connection and seems correct

usb-ttl connected on jetson

usb-ttl connected on jetson

serial comm issues

serial comm issues
2020-7-2
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

It seems that your userconfig.txt format is faulty and lacks the definition of ttyACM
2020-7-3
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Here, you need to add the specific number of ACM and connect to USB.
2020-7-3
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

such as: /dev/ttyACM0
2020-7-3
Use props
Xiao Long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

There are ALSO USB Numbers, such as /dev/ttyusb0
2020-7-3
Use props
avashist
lvl.2

United States

Xiao Long Posted at 7-3 05:56
[view_image]

so this is what the terminal prints when I run the dji_vehicle_launch script and is not the actual  userconfig that I have used. In my actual userconfig the ttl device is selected correctly as ttyUSB0 and I am not using the ACM port for now so I didn't include it.

2020-7-3
Use props
avashist
lvl.2

United States

Xiao Long Posted at 7-3 05:46
Here, you need to add the specific number of ACM and connect to USB.
[view_image]

Also my though was to first test the correct working of the UART to onboard pc connection I don't have to use the ACM port is that correct? or is it mandatory to have the ACM port as well ?
(also when I run the dji_vehicle script the terminal shows the recommended format example but in my actual Userconfig file the port is correctly named ttyUSB0 along with the appid and enc-key)
2020-7-3
Use props
avashist
lvl.2

United States

Xiao Long Posted at 7-3 05:56
[view_image]

the terminal prints this as an "recommended format" but the userconfig I have contains the correct ttyUSB0 serial number and for now I was not using the ACM port so I didn't include it in my userconfig file.
2020-7-3
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

As I know, OSDK 4.0 must use the ACM port.
2020-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules