Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NiNo Brown
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33942267 ft
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 7-6 08:27
Without the use of tools - battery compartment is fine mate

sweet...thot next day delivery meant today, but if you order on Sunday, then you get it on Tuesday, oh well, I'm off tomorrow...
2020-7-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NiNo Brown Posted at 7-6 08:45
sweet...thot next day delivery meant today, but if you order on Sunday, then you get it on Tuesday, oh well, I'm off tomorrow...

Cool - good job you have the day off as you need to fully charge the batteries individually before you can start setting it up etc and they take a while - fingers crossed it arrives early so you can head out with it later in the day and fly it  
2020-7-6
Use props
fans3d77fc7e
New

United Kingdom

TDZHDTV Posted at 7-3 02:28
and people in the UK wonder why drones have such a bad reputation, are you even aware of the Drone Code?

As the OP has removed the evidence of his flight I guess he realises he may have been contravening the Drone Code. I don't know for certain as I he removed it before I saw it. "Never fly directly over a built-up area", what part of the English language doesn't he understand?   
2020-7-6
Use props
fans3d77fc7e
New

United Kingdom

NiNo Brown Posted at 7-3 02:39
I see we have drone police in the house,

You want to be thankful it is only the drone police and not the real boys in blue.
2020-7-6
Use props
NiNo Brown
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fans3d77fc7e Posted at 7-6 09:52
You want to be thankful it is only the drone police and not the real boys in blue.

I guess you are one of those guys that has to say something....have you got anything else to add?
2020-7-6
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NiNo Brown Posted at 7-6 11:52
I guess you are one of those guys that has to say something....have you got anything else to add?

You're honoured mate - seems you are the only person this bloke has ever replied to on this forum... A noob with no points, no drones, no mileage, no posts - nothing! Just came straight onto the forum and out of all of the thousands of threads took a beeline for this! I kind of get the impression someone just may have set up a secondary account on here for this purpose - looks like they even upvoted themselves. Definitely a cherry short of a Bakewell tart!

2020-7-6
Use props
NiNo Brown
lvl.3
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 7-6 13:46
You're honoured mate - seems you are the only person this bloke has ever replied to on this forum... A noob with no points, no drones, no mileage, no posts - nothing! Just came straight onto the forum and out of all of the thousands of threads took a beeline for this! I kind of get the impression someone just may have set up a secondary account on here for this purpose - looks like they even upvoted themselves. Definitely a cherry short of a Bakewell tart!

[view_image]

You always get those keyboard warriors...we will just ignore him...I'll post some new shots with my new toy shortly...
2020-7-6
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

NiNo Brown Posted at 7-6 13:52
You always get those keyboard warriors...we will just ignore him...I'll post some new shots with my new toy shortly...

Warrior LMFAO - some spotty little dweeb sat his mothers basement trying to Lord it over people who in real life flick their fingers at him! He's probably given his right hand a name - if you catch my drift!

Anyway, trolls aside, look forward to seeing your footage with the MA2.
2020-7-6
Use props
NiNo Brown
lvl.3
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 7-6 14:01
Warrior LMFAO - some spotty little dweeb sat his mothers basement trying to Lord over people who in real life flick their fingers at him! He's probably given his right hand a name - if you catch my drift!

Anyway, trolls aside, look forward to seeing your footage with the MA2.

Definitely, look forward to posting it....definitely legal all the way this time....Live and learn...
2020-7-6
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bezik Posted at 7-6 03:38
Im not sure what the video showed but isnt it drones OVER 250g that most of the UK drone laws pertain to?

The rules and laws pertain to all drones irrespective of weight. The only difference is that you are currently not required to complete the UK CAA DMARES registration process on a drone weighing <250g but once airborne and being flown for recreational purposes the Mavic Mini is regulated in exactly the same way as an Inspire 2.

2020-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't watch the video?
2020-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now