DJI Care during COVID?
256 2 2020-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K3v1n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158698 ft
United States

Anyone had any recent experience on doing a DJI Care claim during COVID?  My MA2 has been sitting at the repair place for a week and they haven't even "checked it in" / acknowledged they received it.  When I called they had a message about COVID affecting responsiveness to the point of possibly no ETA on addressing servicing. I never did get anyone on the phone after 20+ minutes of waiting. I spoke with their chat support and they told me I should hear something "in 24 hours" which is unlikely since it is a holiday today.
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi K3v1n, we are so sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and has escalated to the local team to expedite the progress, there may be still a little delayed due to the Independence Day and the weekend, we will keep ana eye on it.
DJI had to urgently adjust our service arrangements affected by the pandemic, you may have to wait longer in the line, sorry about this and we are doing our best to recover our service. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-7-3
Use props
K3v1n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158698 ft
United States

Just an update on the timeline (and some confusion)…

6/29 Delivered to DJI
7/07 "Received" in the system by DJI
7/08 Email stating  "Quality assurance competition" that it "has been evaluated" and I could use the website or app to check my progress in the repair and I'd be sent an invoice in a few days.  Upon checking  the website, it is still in a "Conducting Damage assessment" status.  

Questions for those who know - is this email actually stating they are just doing the damage assessment or are they actually done? Will they ship a replacement before an invoice is sent/paid?  First time going through this...
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules