Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to connect drone to windows laptop for python code testing
2859 1 2020-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manuservus
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello,

I am trying to fly the tello edu drone with a windows laptop running the python example code. I chose from wifi settings and I connect to the drone. It gets connected but the yellow fast blinking on the drone does not stop, it does not change to green slow blinking. I run tello.py code and when I try to send a command I get the error unreachable.I already reseted the wifi and the firmware.  Please let me know how do I successfully connect the edu drone to laptop and be able to run the example python code.

2020-7-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer, we are sorry for not replying you timely. Please check from the follow two aspects.
1. Close the firewall on your laptop, if the firewall opens it may cause this problem.
2. Make sure the verison of python is 2.7, tello doesn't support the latest version.

Questions about SDK and python, please send to [email]sdk@ryzerobotics.com for consulting, our engineers will reply you as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
Thanks in advance for your support!
2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules