1947 4 2020-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InJamaica
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1667894 ft
  • >>>
Jamaica

In DJI Smart Controller manual at page 6 it refers to battery depleted by itself.After about 3 weeks of not flying my batter won't recharge....The indicator is a 1 bar flashing when I plug it to charge but will not move to 2, 3 or 4 bars

Please assist

2020-7-3
Use props
KDP +
lvl.4
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Did you try already with another charger or another cable ?  Maybe the voltage on your USB charger is too low ?
2020-7-3
Use props
djiuser_iLWcYp2Pcgi1
New
United States

I have the same problem, brought the smart controller with the drone, opened the box charged the battery no problem, plugged the quick charger That came with the package in to the smart controller And just one single charge light is flashing and the controller battery is flat. Any answers ideas ?
2020-8-26
Use props
InJamaica
lvl.4
  • >>>
Jamaica

KDP + Posted at 2020-7-3 11:32
Did you try already with another charger or another cable ?  Maybe the voltage on your USB charger is too low ?

I sent it for repair to DJI
2021-2-26
Use props
InJamaica
lvl.4
  • >>>
Jamaica

djiuser_iLWcYp2Pcgi1 Posted at 2020-8-26 15:42
I have the same problem, brought the smart controller with the drone, opened the box charged the battery no problem, plugged the quick charger That came with the package in to the smart controller And just one single charge light is flashing and the controller battery is flat. Any answers ideas ?

Sorry to hear of this too
2021-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules