633 18 2020-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunfield
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2406325 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

DJI Support Netherlands - Last week DJI returned my Phantom 4 Pro which had been repaired on a few parts, that's what they said. I paid for it and they repaired a few things. In fact, they gave me a new/different Phantom 4 Pro. No Problem, that's what I thought. But, then I noticed it had a different serial number. I contacted my insurance and the dutch aviation where my drone is registered - I fly for my work and commercial use. The dutch aviation told me it was not possible to change the serial number which belongs to my registration which is logical in my opinion.

I contacted DJI support again and they told me they couldn't return my original drones serial number because it had already been sent to China. They did not even ask me if I wanted a new drone and they knew I flew for my work, as they removed both of the 2 dog tags with registration and 'lost' one. How is it possible that a company as DJI does not work in a transparent way and just give an other drone back. I need my serial number for work which means I'm not insured and my license is not valid at the moment.

DJI Netherlands sent me the same e-mails over and over telling they were very sorry but the drone had been sent back to China, but didn't talk about a solution. They don't have a phone number so can't reach them. I want them to cover my costs for a new registration for the new serial number because it's their fault. They've should just repair my original drone with the old serial number, not sending me a different one without contacting me.

Anyone here has a solution/has happened the same to? And DJI, if you are reading this: it's not your call to let me pay for your fault, help me instead!
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to read your frustrations. We'll go ahead and escalate this with the higher level team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience.
2020-7-3
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 7-3 11:13
We're truly sorry to read your frustrations. We'll go ahead and escalate this with the higher level team for further assistance. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you, looking forward for a solution. Further information needed?
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sunfield Posted at 7-4 05:53
Thank you, looking forward for a solution. Further information needed?

Hi, Sunfield. We've pulled up your DJI Forum account and have searched your previous case number. Would that be the same contact info wherein we can reach you?

Thank you again for your patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 7-4 08:08
Hi, Sunfield. We've pulled up your DJI Forum account and have searched your previous case number. Would that be the same contact info wherein we can reach you?

Thank you again for your patience.

PM'd you. My e-mail is the same as on the forum.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sunfield Posted at 7-4 08:39
PM'd you. My e-mail is the same as on the forum.

Thank you, we've replied your PM.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_GQQu18jCJpI6
New

United States

I'm totally screwed, the lost my DJI and tried to replace it with one that needs all sorts of repairs. It has a different serial number and told me that's how I entered it online which I never did because the phone tech took my information and submitted it. They have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and bags full of excuses why they can't get you to a person in charge. The time I have dealing with this is unreal and I'm simply going to sue
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_GQQu18jCJpI6 Posted at 7-9 09:40
I'm totally screwed, the lost my DJI and tried to replace it with one that needs all sorts of repairs. It has a different serial number and told me that's how I entered it online which I never did because the phone tech took my information and submitted it. They have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and bags full of excuses why they can't get you to a person in charge. The time I have dealing with this is unreal and I'm simply going to sue

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I have managed to get your case number, I will forward it to the related team to follow up.
2020-7-10
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dear DJI, the saga continues. They told me I had to send the claims which I had to pay for a new registration after it escalated to the manager from DJI Netherlands. They responded me today that they would cover the costs for half of the price (150 + a coupon). I was thunderstruck when I read that they never had the order to bring back the original drone as well as its dronetag which was on it with the registration. It makes completely sense (not) that therefore they sent me 1 of the 2 tags back. That maked the story so unbelievable.

I replied that I have never said that they had to remove the original drone, to turn the story. Neither did I get a choice for a new drone, only a list of parts that they would repair. I can't describe how angry I am that they just tell their loyal customers untrue stories which don't make sense. It also took them about a week to reply me. Please DJI, do something about the support in The Netherlands. It can't be true that this is the way to act to your customers. My CASE number is known here, so please. Make them understand I work for a commercial purpose with my drone and I need a proper registration and therefore I lose money because of the jobs I cannot fly. Thanks.

2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sunfield Posted at 7-16 04:41
Dear DJI, the saga continues. They told me I had to send the claims which I had to pay for a new registration after it escalated to the manager from DJI Netherlands. They responded me today that they would cover the costs for half of the price (150 + a coupon). I was thunderstruck when I read that they never had the order to bring back the original drone as well as its dronetag which was on it with the registration. It makes completely sense (not) that therefore they sent me 1 of the 2 tags back. That maked the story so unbelievable.

I replied that I have never said that they had to remove the original drone, to turn the story. Neither did I get a choice for a new drone, only a list of parts that they would repair. I can't describe how angry I am that they just tell their loyal customers untrue stories which don't make sense. It also took them about a week to reply me. Please DJI, do something about the support in The Netherlands. It can't be true that this is the way to act to your customers. My CASE number is known here, so please. Make them understand I work for a commercial purpose with my drone and I need a proper registration and therefore I lose money because of the jobs I cannot fly. Thanks.

Sorry to know the issue was still not solved, I will forward to the team again for further suggestion, please wait for the email update, thank you.
2020-7-17
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dear Diana, I got an e-mail (which again took a while) and it seems like they didnt even read my mail. They reply the same over and over again like a robot in pretty bad Dutch. It is terribly frustrating a company like DJI doesnt take their customers serious. I'm sorry to say I need to take legal action when they can't even reply normally. Please help me..
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sunfield Posted at 8-4 06:45
Dear Diana, I got an e-mail (which again took a while) and it seems like they didnt even read my mail. They reply the same over and over again like a robot in pretty bad Dutch. It is terribly frustrating a company like DJI doesnt take their customers serious. I'm sorry to say I need to take legal action when they can't even reply normally. Please help me..

I am deeply sorry for the difficulties. I will check the case and ask the managerial department to follow up on your case.
2020-8-5
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dear Diana,

It doesn;t work out. It seems like they don't take their customers serious. Got an e-mail back in bad dutch telling me the same thing over and over about the manager who can not give a decent rfund because they blame me. Shame on you DJI.

They sent me to legal@dji.com, I sent them all the e-mails between me and DJI. If they are independant, they have to tell I am the one who's right. Meanwhile I'm still losing money because of new registrations and jobs I can't do. Again, shame on the dutch support DJI, it's terrible.
2020-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sunfield Posted at 8-14 05:37
Dear Diana,

It doesn;t work out. It seems like they don't take their customers serious. Got an e-mail back in bad dutch telling me the same thing over and over about the manager who can not give a decent rfund because they blame me. Shame on you DJI.

We're truly sorry to have read your frustrations and have not able to help Sunfield. Hoping to get this sorted out the soonest time possible. We appreciate your patience.
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_GQQu18jCJpI6
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-10 04:22
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I have managed to get your case number, I will forward it to the related team to follow up.

It hasn't done any good, I've had to hire an attorney. Unfortunately, looks like it's going to court.
2020-8-21
Use props
sunfield
lvl.2
Netherlands

djiuser_GQQu18jCJpI6 Posted at 8-21 20:57
It hasn't done any good, I've had to hire an attorney. Unfortunately, looks like it's going to court.

It's terrible, DJI does not care about their customers in the Netherlands. Court is coming close.

@DJI, the legal section doesn't even reply my e-mail, so doesn't the technical support. Sent them my e-mail 2 weeks ago. Fix the terrible dutch service and make your people write and read decent dutch.
2020-8-22
Use props
djiuser_GQQu18jCJpI6
New

United States

sunfield Posted at 8-22 03:52
It's terrible, DJI does not care about their customers in the Netherlands. Court is coming close.

@DJI, the legal section doesn't even reply my e-mail, so doesn't the technical support. Sent them my e-mail 2 weeks ago. Fix the terrible dutch service and make your people write and read decent dutch.

It would seem that way. It's quite remarkable how such a big company can hide from their customers. In order to sue them here in the States or at least in California, you have to prove they have not responded to your complaints. That was very simple, what is hard, is tracking them down to serve them the court papers to take them to court. Their employees are trained to not only deny a signature but not even tell you who to see. My attorneys have requested to speak to their legal reps to no avail and their emails have gone without response from anyone at DJI. It is likely they will be served via public notice and lose the case by default. This issue is going to end up costing DJI 3 or 4 times the amount that they owe me from the lost drone based on all the damages and there could even be a much higher amount for punitive damages due to the fact that DJI has hidden from this issue not making any reasonable effort to provide a solution. They must think I and my attorneys are bluffing. Last note I received is that a case has been assigned and is waiting for service on DJI. In my opinion, DJI has acted horribly and I don't understand how they feel they can avoid responsibility. The court will provide them with a wake up call....
2020-8-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

sunfield Posted at 8-22 03:52

Sorry to hear that the case is still not solved. I will ask the proper team again for the solution to your case.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_GQQu18jCJpI6 Posted at 8-24 11:40
It would seem that way. It's quite remarkable how such a big company can hide from their customers. In order to sue them here in the States or at least in California, you have to prove they have not responded to your complaints. That was very simple, what is hard, is tracking them down to serve them the court papers to take them to court. Their employees are trained to not only deny a signature but not even tell you who to see. My attorneys have requested to speak to their legal reps to no avail and their emails have gone without response from anyone at DJI. It is likely they will be served via public notice and lose the case by default. This issue is going to end up costing DJI 3 or 4 times the amount that they owe me from the lost drone based on all the damages and there could even be a much higher amount for punitive damages due to the fact that DJI has hidden from this issue not making any reasonable effort to provide a solution. They must think I and my attorneys are bluffing. Last note I received is that a case has been assigned and is waiting for service on DJI. In my opinion, DJI has acted horribly and I don't understand how they feel they can avoid responsibility. The court will provide them with a wake up call....

I apologize for any trouble caused. I will escalate your case again to the related departments.
2020-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules