Image not showing on app/giimbal disconnected error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ravasjd
New

United States

I have attempted to fly my phantom 3 advanced for the first time in over a year.  For some reason, I am not receiving any video on the dji go app.  I am also receieving the "gimbal disconnected" error.  I have tried to update the firmware on the drone.  It does not appear to be updating, as there is no log file updated.  I have reformatted the card and uploaded the new latest firmware on the sd card to no avail.  My PC also does not appear to be able to connect to the drone via a usb cable as well.  I am however able to control/move the gimbal via the remote without issue.  The gimbal light is not illuminated, however.
I have also uninstalled/re-installed the dji go app for IOS to no avail.
2020-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ravasjd. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. Before this issue happened did the said drone had a hard landing or a crash? Can you please try to download the firmware of the said drone once again. I will be providing you the link where to find the latest firmware for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads ). In addition, please calibrated the gimbal of the said drone as well? I will be providing you an official DJI tutorial video on how to calibrate the gimbal of your drone. Please give us an update on the said issue. Thank you.

2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules