7086 18 2014-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Hi,
Background-
I currently use LB on a P2 and prior to most recent  LB firmware update, I was able to simultaneously stream usb and hdmi. USB to tablet and hdmi to larger screen without fail. Since update, the moment I introduce hdmi, usb stops.  Unplug hdmi, usb works.

?-
As it pertains to Inspire 1- Using one RC, may I simultaneously stream hdmi and usb? In no, using 2 RC, can I use one for flight and camera, while 2nd RC is set in "slave mode" to achieve hdmi and usb out?

Any suggestions to get hdmi And usb video out currently and determining if possible with Inspire is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

2014-11-19
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lower the HDMI to 720p and you should be ok.  I have been told that a new version of the Inspire App will be out tonight that will allow the beta testers to output HDMI and USB at the same time and allows OSD to be displayed on the HDMI output.  That is important to me as I record flights on my Ninja Blade and the OSD is an important part of that testing.
2014-11-19
Use props
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Thank you.  I will give it a try.  As well as switching back to GP3 and reinstall firmware on LB, again.
I'll keep you posted.

2014-11-20
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm curious if the Epson Moverio Glasses and/or Zeiss Cinimizer will work with the DJI Inspire 1 Remote/Lightbridge and which is preferred?  I'm thinking the Epson Moverio might be great for the Pilot and the Cinimizer for the Camera Operator.  Anybody with first hand experience?
2014-11-20
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I tried the Moverio at Photoshop World and I was very impressed.  They work with the Phantoms but not yet with the Lightbridge.  I talked to the Epson guys at the introduction of the Inspire and they will have a solution.
2014-11-20
Use props
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-20 12:32
Lower the HDMI to 720p and you should be ok.  I have been told that a new version of the Inspire App ...

Hi Ed- I haven't had any luck getting LB working with both hdmi and usb since update. DJI suggested I send it in for inspection and before I do so, curious if you have  any other ideas or heard of this issue from others?

Also, Inspire App been tested yet?

Thank you!
2014-11-24
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Some do have the issue.  The only solution is to send it in.  You can try the following.  Make sure that your video is set to 720p, Smooth or Real Time.  Also try different cables, the Lightbridge likes a high speed cable, and different HDMI monitors.  
2014-11-24
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am currently on v39 of the App.  More features are activated with each update.  It looks like we are almost to the production version.  I think that a new version will be out shortly for testing.
2014-11-25
Use props
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-26 02:16
I am currently on v39 of the App.  More features are activated with each update.  It looks like we a ...

Thank you for update! Please continue to keep us updated. Are you testing with one controller or two? Would like to know if RC1 can be used for flight, camera control and usb out while RC2 is set to "slave mode" outputting HDMI. Sending in LB means being grounded   such is life.

2014-11-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fresheating@gma Posted at 2014-11-26 03:43
Thank you for update! Please continue to keep us updated. Are you testing with one controller or t ...

That is what we did at the Inspire introduction.  Ferdinand was flying on the Master and the Camera Tx was outputting HDMI direct to the Board.

I normally fly with one controller.  This week I am flying with two as I have a camera operator for two days.  I will be doing lots of testing while here in Lake Tahoe.
2014-11-25
Use props
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-26 11:17
That is what we did at the Inspire introduction.  Ferdinand was flying on the Master and the Camer ...

Thank you Ed. Happy Thanksgiving and safe flying... I just busted by H3-3D  
2014-11-27
Use props
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-26 11:17
That is what we did at the Inspire introduction.  Ferdinand was flying on the Master and the Camer ...

Hi Ed-  How did your testing go? What did you discover as it pertains to video out? confirmation app supports simultaneous hdmi and usb with 2 controls?  Try it with one RC?  Any upon shipping?  Thank you!
2014-12-8
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-20 12:32
Lower the HDMI to 720p and you should be ok.  I have been told that a new version of the Inspire App ...

I will be anxious to see the results of that test.
2014-12-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The testing went well.  I had the video out to my iPad mini and the camera op had his out to another iPad mini and HDMI out to a Atomos Ninja Blade.  It worked well for both of us.  The Main and Slave Tx's work together via 5.8gHz.  The two of you see what each other are doing simultaneously in the App.  A very nice feature to have.

Here is a short clip from the Ninja Blade.

http://vimeo.com/113866760
2014-12-8
Use props
fresheating
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-9 11:45
The testing went well.  I had the video out to my iPad mini and the camera op had his out to another ...

Great, Thank you.  Shipping update?
2014-12-9
Use props
darickyeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4108688 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-9 11:45
The testing went well.  I had the video out to my iPad mini and the camera op had his out to another ...

Hi Tahoe_Ed,

Just to confirm - which version of IPAD mini were you using?

I currently have the first gen ipad mini... not sure if I have to upgrade.....
2014-12-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am using the iPad mini with retina display and A7 processor.  You will have to upgrade.  I did a few months ago before the Mini 3 came out.  The Apple store gave me a $125 trade in on my old iPad mini.  
2014-12-9
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Is there a delete button? My question was already answered.
2014-12-9
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Does the Inspire App record the flight details and map to a cache...or is it lost after the Inspire is turned off? Can you replay the flight map as an animation?
2014-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules