DJI Fly Editing on iPad Mini
1127 0 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kurtmit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 205823 ft
Hong Kong

Editing on my mobile phone is fine.  When using the iPad Mini, the editing feature is out of sync.  "Cuts" are located not where I make them. There is a strange blank black space at the start and end of every video, yet when I hit "play",  there is video in the black space.  Same videos edit fine on the phone.   iPad editing is goofy.   Is this a known problem?  Anyone else have this issue?  I'm bummed, because it's so much nicer with the larger screen.  Screenshot of edit window....
Having messed around for a few hours now, it seems that multiple problems are related to the simple act of trying to do some of the tasks on an iPad or my iPhone.  Is this something others have noticed?  

2 hours later....

OK, I've been messing around with this thing for a couple hours, and it seems there are a multitude of issues when using an iPad.  It works fine with the Fly App and flying the aircraft, and saving the videos, but there are problems with editing on the iPad.  Major problems.  Is this stuff anyone else has noticed?  
CD704853-5A67-4174-A2D2-BA7CA1A2A733.jpeg
2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules