Feature Request: Slow Motion
533 5 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

If there is an interest in a Feature, Us the members would , also reply down below,  and our DJI Web Team can pass this Post to the TEams that can make this happen. yet when we do that. the interest seems to fall, fade, never happens.  We get a perfect Copied and pasited  answer.  Always on a trouble, photo, video, request. topic.  One has made a comment may not even know support exists; so I thought I throw it up.

In the 1990's before DJI was a dream the taped camcorder I own had a  Slow motion button.     you  wanted to campter 5 seconds, or 30 seconds, all you did was start teh video recorded  regular speed,  when the action came, you  simply held the button, til  the action was caugt and let gowhen done, it kept recording the  regular speed, it slowed the  scene you want only , down.

The request is    enable/desable a short cut, or present to us a Slow motion button during  record, this is an Ambrella chip camera that can do that. yet we have  only a few instant  touch commands.

Dual recording regular/slow mo.

good luck on it GOOD LUCK!
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for feature request: ( slow motion ) for the DJI Osmo Action.  I will Cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates on the DJI Osmo Action and on the DJI Mimo application. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-7-5
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 20:51
Hello there Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for feature request: ( slow motion ) for the DJI Osmo Action.  I will Cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates on the DJI Osmo Action and on the DJI Mimo application. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.

Thank you We the site  hopes to hear from the DJI Team you passed this along to,  We all seen what happened to the Timer for video, never   happened. and we'll see the same happen again. as this shows minimal interest to the World. of OA people.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Fishycomics Posted at 7-6 02:12
Thank you We the site  hopes to hear from the DJI Team you passed this along to,  We all seen what happened to the Timer for video, never   happened. and we'll see the same happen again. as this shows minimal interest to the World. of OA people.

Hi there Fishycomics. I have already forwarded this thread. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team will check this information that you have shared with us. Thank you.
2020-7-6
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-6 23:09
Hi there Fishycomics. I have already forwarded this thread. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team will check this information that you have shared with us. Thank you.

We'll get back to you, is lost interest.
2020-7-7
Use props
itchyeyeballs
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I cant see them implementing this, it would either mean stopping the current recording or recording two separate versions concurrently, wouldn't it?

As far as I'm aware It's not possible to have two different frame rates in the same clip so you can't seamlessly switch from 4k 60fps to 1080p 240fps and back again.

If you want to get slow-mo you could achieve it in post using software which is something you couldn't easily do in the 90's ;)

2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules