1267 15 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
owiecPL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112805 ft
Singapore

Dear DJI,

Finally, I've got replacement "brand new" drone from NL under warranty from CAS-4335141-B7P6V3, but it still has problem with keeping horizon properly. I'm not sure it is really new drone.
From my testing it's worst than my previous aircraft. I really really dont understand why M2P has that huge problem with keeping horizon level. I've refresh firmware, calibrated IMU many times, calibrated compass far far away from metal and electrical objects in many places, calibrated sticks on remote controller, auto calibrated gimbal etc without successful. The manually adjusting gimbal will work in standard situation, but my gimbal dancing from the left to the right. It changes the horizon level during flight, recording shots with dancing horizon level is not professional. Please see links below.

Please tell me what should I do right now? I bought MA2 during this repair progress and it worked like a charm! So I know You can create a drone without this horizon problem!

Best regards
2020-7-4
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Singapore

I received "new" M2P from CAS from NL with identical gimbal problem

Dear DJI,

Finally, I've got replacement "brand new" drone from NL under warranty from CAS-4335141-B7P6V3, but it still has problem with keeping horizon properly. I'm not sure it is really new drone.
From my testing it's worst than my previous aircraft. I really really dont understand why M2P has that huge problem with keeping horizon level. I've refresh firmware, calibrated IMU many times, calibrated compass far far away from metal and electrical objects in many places, calibrated sticks on remote controller, auto calibrated gimbal etc without successful. The manually adjusting gimbal will work in standard situation, but my gimbal dancing from the left to the right. It changes the horizon level during flight, recording shots with dancing horizon level is not professional. Please see links below. During recording shots the gimbal changes horizon level, so it is impossible to adjust it manually to work it perfect.

Please tell me what should I do right now? I bought MA2 during this repair progress and it worked like a charm! So I know You can create a drone without this horizon problem!

Best regards
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi owiecPL, we are so sorry to know the issue persists after getting back from the repair center, I've escalated your case to the appropriate team for attention. It is recommended to send back this one as well for the diagnosis, once you created the case, please keep me updated with the case number, we will forward to the team to follow up.
2020-7-4
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Singapore

duplicate post
2020-7-4
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 03:47
Hi owiecPL, we are so sorry to know the issue persists after getting back from the repair center, I've escalated your case to the appropriate team for attention. It is recommended to send back this one as well for the diagnosis, once you created the case, please keep me updated with the case number, we will forward to the team to follow up.

Dear Mindy,

Thank You for Your quick reply. I will create new CAS number and write here to You, then You can forward this CAS and mark this as urgent. Is that ok?
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

owiecPL Posted at 7-4 11:05
Dear Mindy,

Thank You for Your quick reply. I will create new CAS number and write here to You, then You can forward this CAS and mark this as urgent. Is that ok?

No problem. Please let me know your new case number after creating it. Thanks.
2020-7-4
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 17:52
No problem. Please let me know your new case number after creating it. Thanks.

Dear Mindy,
Thank You for Your support.
I've created CAS with number CAS-4580277-Z4Z3J7
I would be grateful if You mark this CAS as urgent in Your DJI technical support - I was waiting for repair 1.5 month and I'm still without fully working M2P which is the best drone (from 4 other) in my company.
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

owiecPL Posted at 7-5 13:12
Dear Mindy,
Thank You for Your support.
I've created CAS with number CAS-4580277-Z4Z3J7

Thanks for getting back with the case number, I've forwarded to the local team to further follow-up, hope you will get it back soon.
2020-7-5
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-5 19:44
Thanks for getting back with the case number, I've forwarded to the local team to further follow-up, hope you will get it back soon.

Dear Mindy,
From my tracking information, my drone is delivered successfully. Is it possible to solve my CAS faster than previous CAS which happened 2 month ago about the same drone?

CAS-4580277-Z4Z3J7

Best regards
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

owiecPL Posted at 7-14 01:52
Dear Mindy,
From my tracking information, my drone is delivered successfully. Is it possible to solve my CAS faster than previous CAS which happened 2 month ago about the same drone?

I see the drone was sent back on your own, may I have the tracking number?
2020-7-14
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 02:33
I see the drone was sent back on your own, may I have the tracking number?

Sure,
DPD 13269300670760
https://tracking.dpd.de/status/en_US/parcel/13269300670760
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

owiecPL Posted at 7-14 02:36
Sure,
DPD 13269300670760
https://tracking.dpd.de/status/en_US/parcel/13269300670760

Thanks for providing the tracking number, I will forward to the local team to expedite.
2020-7-14
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 02:48
Thanks for providing the tracking number, I will forward to the local team to expedite.

Dear Mindy,
I've received package today, thanks for Your help. Gimbal works correct, but I don't know why camera case is scratched... Won't send again, I'm tired of your NL repair service quality.
Thanks
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

owiecPL Posted at 7-23 07:55
Dear Mindy,
I've received package today, thanks for Your help. Gimbal works correct, but I don't know why camera case is scratched... Won't send again, I'm tired of your NL repair service quality.
Thanks

I'm so sorry to know the gimbal has scratches, we will forward to the team to keep improving the quality control. Please keep me updated if there is any other problem with the drone.
2020-7-24
Use props
owiecPL
lvl.4
Singapore

Dear Mindy,
I've tested drone, so far it flies correct, gimbal works perfect. Thanks
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

owiecPL Posted at 7-27 04:02
Dear Mindy,
I've tested drone, so far it flies correct, gimbal works perfect. Thanks

Thank you for your update, owiecPL, I apologize again for the troubles caused in this case. If there is anything further I can help you with, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2020-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules