Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disconnection during flight
688 4 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180791 ft
Greece

Hello,

Today, when flying my Spark,  after about 5 min of flying, my mobile screen went black for sometime (at least 4-5 secs),  then everything became normal again. When I uploaded the flight data in  Airdata UAV, I saw that data was recorded from that point on (attached picture). Previous data is missing and the indicated duration of flight was counted from the reconnection time and on.  The same with the flying time recorded in DJI Go 4. Flight was resumed with no further problems. HP remained  in its original position.This is the third time I encounter such an  event.
Any opinions?

Thank you in advance

Annotation 2020-07-04 131306.jpg
2020-7-4
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Thanassis,

I think your phone crashed and restarted. Which phone are you using and what version of the Go 4 app?
If the problem persists, try an older version of the app. The newer the more bloat comes with it, but without any advantage for us Spark pilots.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-7-5
Use props
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Greece

Hi Wolferl,

The version of DJI Go 4 I use, is 4.3.36 and my android phone  is Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thanassis T. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight of your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. The could be an issue with the compatibility on the mobile device that you are using that is why you have experienced this issue. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? After checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus ) that your are using on your DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus will be able to work on the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Spark. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Spark. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-7-5
Use props
Thanassis T
lvl.3
Greece

Thanks for the answers!
I suppose that, since the problem is with the phone, the flight remains on the safe side, meaning that I can still fully  control Spark by RC.
Am I right?
2020-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules