Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 won't connect to RC - flashes tablet battery...
743 3 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mccarthr
lvl.1
United States

I broke the glass on my Samsung Galaxy 10" Tab A and bought the Tab A 8" SM-T290 version to replace it. I never had connection problems with the 10". This new one won't connect even when the drone and controller always connect. The tablet just beeps with the battery percentage flashing off and on. It only flashes when the tablet is connected to the controller. I tried a factory reset and started over and same thing is happening. I can't make any sense out of it. It has very good specs and is running version 9 android. The Tab A 10" still works.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mccarthr. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these issues with your new mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 ) on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. The could be an issue with the compatibility on the mobile device that you are using that is why you have experienced this issue. After checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 ) that your are using on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-7-5
Use props
mccarthr
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 21:29
Hello there mccarthr. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these issues with your new mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 ) on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. The could be an issue with the compatibility on the mobile device that you are using that is why you have experienced this issue. After checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 ) that your are using on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T290 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

Thanks Stephen
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there mccarthr. You are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules