Battery indicator Fly App
1512 6 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fede88a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 452703 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I was wandering why in the new Fly App for the Mavic Air 2, the battery indicator is not very clear like it was int the DJY GO 4 app. I think the way the battery was displaied in the old app was much more clear and helpfull, like the Home return indicator moving on the barrery line.
Am I the only one missing this feature?

It might be possible that this feature will be implemented in the future?

Annotation 2020-07-04 215409.jpg

Annotation 2020-07-04 215401119.jpg
2020-7-4
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, it was much better, for me. Hope they improve this feature.
2020-7-4
Use props
famorim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595574 ft
Brazil

You're 100% right about that missing feature!!! I really don't know why DJI get it out from Fly App. It was much more clear and also safe for the drone pilots when we have a clear understanding about the no return point.

DJI, PLEASE 1!! GIVE IT BACK TO NEW MAVIC AIR 2 CUSTOMERS!!!!
2020-7-4
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

If you do a search on the forum you will find many many posts about this.  Its been asked for at least 50 times.  The response as been that the request has been passed to the development team for consideration.  Its a very valid point you make all the same.  Guess we need to keep reminding them.
2020-7-4
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

No, you are not the only one, I also agree. At least a color change (green, orange, red) of the symbol depending on the distance would be much better...

Another reminder... DJI, please !
2020-7-4
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

I found the problem began when I went to Dark background on my iPhone instead of Light.  When I went back to Light, the numbers showed up on the moving scale.
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for creating this post and sharing your personal insights regarding this feature on the DJI Fly application. I will forward this thread and this concern  to the designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules