Mavic Mini Crashed in a lake - could not retrieve
492 1 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mandarj_14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58688 ft
United States

Hello Team, Hope you are doing well! I came across your profile on this page and thought you might help with my case. I am regular DJI Mavic Mini flyer and using it since April 2020. Yesterday, my drone crashed in a lake and I could not retrieve it as depth is high and I don't know swimming. When the drone was in the air, it started giving me an error 'Motor Speed Error' (don't recall exact error message) and suddenly it started descending automatically. I tried to lift it up with my remote controller but it didn't respond to my controller and it fell off in the lake.I have a DJI Refresh subscription and trying to see if there is anything you can help me out with getting a new drone.

I am a huge fan DJI drones and absolutely loved shooting the videos! You can checkout my insta handle - mandarj_14 and my youtube channel 'Mandar Jewlikar'. I have always promoted DJI products through my social media posts
. Can you please let me know what is the best DJI team can now help me with? Is there any chance I can get at least a drone (I have my remote controller, battery and other accessories)?

Any inputs are highly appreciated!

Best,
Mandar

2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mandar, we are so sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution. Thanks.
2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules