Shipment stuck in China customs. Customs release document appears...
6015 16 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

My order with number 0019825645530 appears to be stuck in customs in GUANGZHOU, CN. See below. DJI support e-mail is non responsive. When checking the custom release document on Fedex on-line, it appears to be empty. The canned responses from DJI are not very reassuring. Could you please check in to this? My order was placed on June 29th, shipped on June 30th and scheduled for delivery on July 3rd. It was also apparently shipped from a third party supplier, yet ordered via the DJI website. Please see below.

Please update me on status. See below for details. For reasons of privacy, I have not pasted my personal info or the Fedex tracking number, but I am sure you can find that via the order number.

Best regards,

FROMIFLIGHT TECHNOLOGY LLC

MR LIXIAOPING

NO8,XINGYE RD,SHANGDI VILLAGE

LIAOBU TOWN

DONGGUAN, AL CN 523000

1 382 372-0253

• Travel History
  • Shipment Facts

• Saturday , 7/04/2020
    10:00 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress
  • 10:00 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress

• Friday , 7/03/2020
    11:30 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress
  • 11:30 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress

• Thursday , 7/02/2020
    11:50 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress
  • 11:50 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress
  • 11:39 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress
  • 11:39 pmGUANGZHOU CN
    Clearance in progress

• Wednesday , 7/01/2020
    9:19 pmDONGGUAN CN
    Left FedEx origin facility
  • 7:36 pmDONGGUAN CN
    Picked up
    Package received after FedEx cutoff

• Tuesday , 6/30/2020
    6:17 am
    Shipment information sent to FedEx

2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Usually, it takes about 3 to 5 business days. for the clearance. However, we'll go ahead and forward this with the designated team for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the quick response!
2020-7-4
Use props
Hdmark25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 302795 ft
United States

i wish they would have told us it takes 3-5 business days for clearance instead of ships in 1-2 days of payment, mine is same way
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

bikerpilot Posted at 7-4 16:01
Thank you for the quick response!

No worries. We'll keep an eye on this as well. Thanks again for your patience.
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_9gta9sRWZqOe
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-5 09:42
No worries. We'll keep an eye on this as well. Thanks again for your patience.

DJI Diana, I'm having the exact same issue with an order I placed on 6/21.  It has shown stuck in customs clearance in China for the last 5 days. Can you please escalate my issue as well?
2020-7-5
Use props
oldnfat
lvl.2
United States

same for Mavic air 2 fly more.
ordered June 20th. shipped June 26th.

Order Number:0018558590818 06/20/2020

update 7_6_2020.JPG
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

oldnfat Posted at 7-6 03:32
same for Mavic air 2 fly more.
ordered June 20th. shipped June 26th.

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting for the shipment, I managed to get your order number and has escalated your order to the logistics team for attention, our team will push the FedEx to expedite the shipment, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_9gta9sRWZqOe
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-6 04:18
Hi there, we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting for the shipment, I managed to get your order number and has escalated your order to the logistics team for attention, our team will push the FedEx to expedite the shipment, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

DJI Diana my order number was 0016589695570. Were you able to escalate my issue as well?
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_WQjEaXi1rA3g
lvl.1

United States

Hello Diana, seems that I also have the same problem. My order number was 0011455388099. Can you please help with it?

2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_cOXVo2SBlYpj
New

United States

Unfortunately it sounds like a lot of ours are stuck in the same shipment. I’ve had numerous conversations with DJI and FedEx and still have not seen or heard anything. I’ve been told it’s been escalated three times and that I’ll hear back but never hear a thing. Worst part I ordered with what I thought was more than enough time before my trip but I leave Friday and I’m assuming I won’t even see it before I leave which is the whole reason I got it. Not a great first experience with DJI and truly disappointing so far.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_9gta9sRWZqOe Posted at 7-6 04:23
DJI Diana my order number was 0016589695570. Were you able to escalate my issue as well?

Sure, I've escalated your order to the logistics team as well, we are sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting.
2020-7-7
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Now DJI said it has not shipped yet?

I am really puzzled. My package shows in China. DJI tells me that Fedex hasn't shipped it yet. Fedex tells me it is in Japan. DJI cannot cancel or return and that I should refuse the shipment once it arrives.

Look at this trail, it is really unbelievable.

@Diana: can you please really solve this and provide an update? I really don't want to have to dispute a credit card charge and show them this trail of mis information provided by DJI.

一洽在线客服系统-会话窗口让咨询更简单,让服务有温度!点击和客服进行会话。支持图文消息,文字消息,图片消息,文件消息。个性化满意度评价。
提前加载失败消息样式

[url=][/url]

Presales-Harold-1148
DJI Support

• Dear customers, thank you for choosing DJI. You will be connected with an online chat representative soon.

• There are 1 customers in queue.

Affected  by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service  arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service hotline  and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the  line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best  to improve your experience. Thank you for your support and  understanding.

Top Questions:
    Missing items from Mavic Air 2 Package, kindly check Here first.
    For Beginner Tutorials for DJI Products click: HERE
    For repair request please use our online repair feature by clicking: HERE
    For current case follow up click: HERE

• DJI  Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units for a small additional  charge. Water damage is also covered! To learn more click HERE

• 11:38
  • Thank you for contacting Pre-Sales DJI Customer Support, I am Harold, how can I help you?

• HI  Harold. I have a problem. My order for the Mavic Air 2 is arriving too  late as I need it for work tomorrow. It was initially scheduled to  arrive last Thursday. Then today, but Fedex just told me that the  package is still in Asia.

• 11:39
  • I can buy one at the local Best Buy and pick up in one hour. How do I cancel or return my order?

• I'm sorry to hear that but don't worry I'll assist you with this.

• Do you have the order number with you right now?

• Yes: 0019825645530

• Let  me check the order number you have provided. Is it okay to put the  conversation on hold for about two minutes as I navigate here?

• sure

• Thank you

• 11:42
  • I am still checking it here, please continue to hold.

• ok

• no problem

• Thank you

• Thank you

• 【System Message】It has been a while since we heard from you. The chat will end automatically in 5 minutes.

• 11:45
  • Thank  you for waiting. Upon checking, your package is still pending and we  are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The shipping date is affected by  inventory, order quantity, and many other factors including the COVID19  Pandemic situation, and we will therefore update the shipping date  accordingly. Please don't worry, we will ship out the product based on  payment order.

• What  I can do now is to contact FedEx and I'll ask them when they are going  to ship your package. I will also escalate this one to our logistics so  that your package will be prioritize. Escalating to logistics would be  our best option on this since our tools are only limited to order  checking and product inquiry.

• 11:47
  • no, no. The status online said it was shipped. Why are you stating that it wasn't shipped yet?

• I called Fedex and they told me it was in Japan somewhere.

• Ok

• 11:48
  • So, I need to return this once it gets here or you need to cancel it now.

• I'll check further

• ok

• Thank you

• 11:51
  • It's still on Japan that's why it is still on pending.

• And  since the status of the order is already on shipment and for that we  won't have the option here on our end to cancel. We advise you instead  to refuse the order once it arrives in your location and it will  automatically be sent back to our facility. Once done, you will receive  an email regarding the refund process for the order that has been  cancelled.

• 11:52
  • not sure what that means. They will just leave it at the door and I cannot refuse. But I am confused: DJI shipped it, correct?

• What  I can suggest now is that if you have a friend you can ask a favor to  leave a note on your original address that you will be refusing the  order so that FedEx will not leave it on your doorstep but rather to  ship it back on our warehouse. And once return, you will be refunded.

• Which warehouse will it be returned to? One here in the USA?

• 11:54
  • Yes, a warehouse within your country

• ok. That is what I will do. Thank you.

• You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

• still surprised you state that it hasn't shipped.

• 11:55
  • Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

• have a great day

• Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support. Please contact us again if you have any questions. Have a nice day!

00:00/00:00           

2020-7-7
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Due to the fact that I need this for work (I am a part 107 operator) and the fact that DJI chat support was non conclusive and contradicting (see copy above), I had to purchase from my local Best Buy. Diana, please start the refund process. If this arrives, it will be returned, or I will need to refuse the package, if possible. I apologize, but it is the 'unknowns' and contradicting info provided by DJI online chat, that necessitated this action.
2020-7-7
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

Now look at this, and DJI telling me it wasn't shipped, then tell me it would arrive today and telling me to check the tracking number? They are insulting their customers (mine) intelligence!

Diana: can you please properly escalate this to management? Clearance delays by customs or the carrier are perfectly acceptable. What is not acceptable and takes away DJIs credibility are the answers provided by support that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Screenshot_20200707-190624_Chrome.jpg
2020-7-7
Use props
bikerpilot
lvl.1
United States

I am really mad and feel insulted by DJI support (email and chat, not this forum).
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_9gta9sRWZqOe
lvl.1

United States

UPDATE: For those seeing this thread or just wondering in general about how long delivery takes. I ordered the FPV fly more combo on 6/21. It didn't ship until 6/25. It wasn't actually picked up from FedEx until 6/28. It then sat at GUANGZHOU CN waiting for international import clearance until 7/7, then went via Japan to Anchorage. Then it went to Memphis where it also needed international import clearance (cleared in less than a day) until it reached its final destination today on 7/10.

While this is an unexpectedly long time, I was worried it would sit in limbo for months. So I'm glad I actually got it in under a month.  For those considering purchasing from DJI just plan on at least 20 days before you receive your purchases.
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules