Battery Eject issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CandiceLyn
lvl.1

United States

My Robomaster S1 will not hold the battery in when trying to insert. The eject button the side does not attempt to pop out when inserting the battery. Any help on how to fix this?

2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Robomaster S1. For us to be able to assists you further, can you please post a sample photo or video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assists you further. Thank you.
2020-7-7
Use props
tommysee
New

United States

I had the same issue.  Bit of grit got into the mechanism in my case.  Not the greatest design since there is a little bit of tolerance at that button and it's pretty exposed to dust/dirt flying.

Support wanted me to send the unit to them but it was a pretty easy fix.  Just open up that part of the chassis.  2 screws will let you disassemble that mechanism. It's only 3 parts and easy to fit back together once you clear the grit and possibly stretch out the spring a little to give it more push. Of course, if you see more than grit you may have other issues but it should be pretty obvious whats going on.  Good luck!
2020-7-21
Use props
Peme969
lvl.1
United States

Easy fix! Just push the battery hard and it will work!
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules