DJI Price Matching - Shop with Confidence
6065 5 2020-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneAge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55108 ft
Australia

Last month I contacted DJI via email as their web chat sevice was not working for me, regarding their price matching.

DJI statement reads "DJI Price Matching - Shop with Confidence - DJI Price Matching guarantees that if you find a lower price for an  eligible product on an eligible third-party website, we will match that  price.

I found the DJI Osmo Action late last month on JB HiFi's website for $349 AUD, one of the "eligible third-party website".

I also asked that they include the "FREE GIFT" in the price match since the gift was FREE "Buy Osmo Action and get a free Osmo Action Charging Kit." This offer is still current on DJI webstore.

The price was also in JB HiFi's paper catalogue, which was $349 Save $40, but DJI specify website price so I didnt send them the catalogue photo.

I had put the item in my basket on the DJI webstore and waited for the confirmation to come through.

I was "Shopping with" to much "Confidence".

DJI's response came through late last night. Conveniently they have had "a high volume of inquiries" and amazingly enough 4 days after the sale had ended the price had gone back up.

Should DJI honor the promises they make? More so when they put cluases on their promises stating you can only use their "eligible third-party websites".

I followed the criteria, I did so in a timely manner and did so under DJI's described guidlines.

JB HiFi

JB HiFi
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been escalated to the related to follow up, our team will check and reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2020-7-5
Use props
DroneAge
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-5 03:43
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, it has been escalated to the related to follow up, our team will check and reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for the quick response DJI Natalia

But it seems that despite the price still falling inside the DJI Price Match guarantee, Gab seems to think that because it was on sale it falls outside of those guidelines. Your page as listed below does not stipulate if the item is on sale unless #3 but it was none of these. Which and I'll repeat your price match guarantee says nothing about items being on sale.

Despite the fact that DJI is trying to be dishonorable with following their own guidelines they should at the least offer it for the $389 which was the normal price as can be seen clearly in the photo supplied.

I am not trying to be unreasonable, I have followed the rules of the DJI Price Match guarantee but for some reason DJI don't want to play by their own rules and are trying to make the rules as they go along.

And for my inconvenience I think DJI should do the honorable thing and throw in free postage and DJI Care Refresh just because they like to show they care about their customer satisfaction.

Regards
Richard

When is price matching not accepted?

1) Price offers from unauthorized online retailers.

2) Price offers which includes rebates, coupons, bonuses, gift cards, bulk purchases, or quantity limits.

3) Single-day deals, flash sales, clearance sales, closeout sales, discontinued or special seasonal prices, or display products.

4) “Marketplace” pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the authorized retail website.

5) Exclusive in-store price offers.

6) Price offer errors.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DroneAge Posted at 7-7 14:20
Thank you for the quick response DJI Natalia

Hi Richard, our pre-sales team has replied to your email regarding your concerns, please check and keep us updated via email if you have any other questions.
2020-7-8
Use props
DroneAge
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-8 05:39
Hi Richard, our pre-sales team has replied to your email regarding your concerns, please check and keep us updated via email if you have any other questions.

DJI Natalia

They replied saying they would not honor the price because it was a sale item.

I replied back asking them to honor the non sales price of $389 as list on JB HIFI catalogue and at the time of notifying them was the retail price JB were giving.

I have not received a reply to this.
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DroneAge Posted at 7-11 00:42
DJI Natalia

They replied saying they would not honor the price because it was a sale item.

Your request has been received and our support team has escalated your concerns to the higher-level team to review, please wait patiently for further suggestion. Thank you.
2020-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules