Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery swollen, bulging, swelling, deformed
1272 0 2020-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansff5427fd
lvl.1
Laos

Brought the Mavic 2 Pro Fly more package all 3 batteries are swollen and are unusable... I didn't fly that often... The batteries were kept in my airconditioned computer room, they have NEVER been left in the sun, i only flew from the back decking of my house...by the time I realized why batteries were  releasing during flight, on one side. The warranty was finished. The swelling was so bad that it has stress cracks around the power button.  I usually only used 2 of the 3 batteries, the battery that I rarely used has same swelling as the others, it still has the sticker on it and looks like a brand new battery except for the swelling. I went to see the dealership about it , all they suggested was to send the batteries to DJI at my own expense. But hey, COVID 19, cannot get anything in or out of the country I am residing in and they are out of stock of batteries. These batteries are not Intelligent. what other device or product does this?
a20200705_201355.jpg
a20200705_201121.jpg

Stress cracks

Stress cracks
2020-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules