DJI Care Refresh Express Case next step???
3924 25 2020-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

I opened a case to express replace my Mavic Air 2 and paid the $69.00 USD.  But there is nothing that says what comes next.  The case details say "Send Your Product".  But it does not say where... ????  I've received no emails at all.  This is not a good process that leaves the customer guessing what comes next.
I read on another thread that I should expect a shipping label in a couple of days?  How is that "express"?  I will pay to ship this faster.  I need this turned around fast.  

Please advise.
-chad
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're truly sorry to have been any trouble with your experience. We've pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. We'll be sending you an email and kindly attach the proof of payment for your replacement using your DJI Care Refresh. This way, we can arrange a request in re-sending you the shipping label.

Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance for your patience.

2020-7-5
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-5 10:43
Hi, we're truly sorry to have been any trouble with your experience. We've pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. We'll be sending you an email and kindly attach the proof of payment for your replacement using your DJI Care Refresh. This way, we can arrange a request in re-sending you the shipping label.

Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance for your patience.

How can you re-send me a shipping label when I never received one to begin with?  Should the system have sent one?  My Paypal address is paypal@chadflorian.com, while my email address here and on DJI.com is me@chadflorian.com.  
I have my Paypal receipt, but zero emails from DJI on case CAS-4594469-D0S8M5
I will be watching for an email.

Thanks!
2020-7-5
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

I received the email end replied with my Paypal receipt.  I hope this can be turned around quickly.  Thanks!
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

The Chad Posted at 7-5 11:11
I received the email end replied with my Paypal receipt.  I hope this can be turned around quickly.  Thanks!

Thanks again for your patience. We hope that we're able to help in assisting you with your query for today.  Feel free to reach us again for any DJI related concerns.

We're here to help.
2020-7-5
Use props
NikkiMau5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14675 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-5 10:43

Hi DJI Diana! I have the same issue. S.O started with the repair steps by accident and called and cancelled it to use refresh, also utilized the express $69 additional to replace mavic air 2. Please assist in emailing shipping label since per instruction it said we have to pay using paypal and that is done
2020-7-6
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

I did refresh from the start, but still have no shipping label. Just give me the damn address and I'll send it myself.  I don't know why getting a shipping label takes more than a few minutes.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

The Chad Posted at 7-6 15:04
I did refresh from the start, but still have no shipping label. Just give me the damn address and I'll send it myself.  I don't know why getting a shipping label takes more than a few minutes.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check the email from UPS and send back the drone at your most convenience.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

NikkiMau5 Posted at 7-6 10:27
Hi DJI Diana! I have the same issue. S.O started with the repair steps by accident and called and cancelled it to use refresh, also utilized the express $69 additional to replace mavic air 2. Please assist in emailing shipping label since per instruction it said we have to pay using paypal and that is done

I see the case number was just created, the shipping label usually will be sent within 24-48 working hours if your address is eligible for it. I've pushed the team to send it to you in priority, please note the email from UPS later, thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-7
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 04:02
Sorry to have kept you waiting, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check the email from UPS and send back the drone at your most convenience.

Yes.. I see the label now... thanks!  We travel full time and are only at the location specified in the case for 1 week.  If it looks like we're going to move before the replacement gets here, will I be able to change the address before it ships?
2020-7-7
Use props
The Chad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 04:02

I just realized the return label is UPS Ground.  Ground shipping from Maine to California.  Yea.. that will be super "express".  I suppose you'll ship it back via ground also...  Come on, DJI!    How is this an "express" exchange?  We should be allowed an option to ship a new drone immediately and secure it with a credit card if the broken drone is not returned in a timely manner.

How can I update my ship-to address?  there is no way this will get turned around before we move locations.
2020-7-7
Use props
NikkiMau5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14675 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 04:05
I see the case number was just created, the shipping label usually will be sent within 24-48 working hours if your address is eligible for it. I've pushed the team to send it to you in priority, please note the email from UPS later, thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your response. I received the label however it says ground and not priority. Not sure how long another label will be generated but Item needs to be shipped now so will send it your way now thru ground. Hoping replacement arrives priority
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

The Chad Posted at 7-7 05:25
I just realized the return label is UPS Ground.  Ground shipping from Maine to California.  Yea.. that will be super "express".  I suppose you'll ship it back via ground also...  Come on, DJI!    How is this an "express" exchange?  We should be allowed an option to ship a new drone immediately and secure it with a credit card if the broken drone is not returned in a timely manner.

How can I update my ship-to address?  there is no way this will get turned around before we move locations.

The advantage of DJI Care Refresh Express is the responsibility determination and data analysis will not be conducted, but the shipping is still the regular label, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you would like to update the address, please email to support@dji.com with the new address and then keep us updated with the email ticket number here, we will inform the team to handle it APAS, thanks.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

NikkiMau5 Posted at 7-7 09:54
Thanks for your response. I received the label however it says ground and not priority. Not sure how long another label will be generated but Item needs to be shipped now so will send it your way now thru ground. Hoping replacement arrives priority

The shipping label is still the regular one even you sent back via the DJI Care Refresh Express service, sorry about that. Our repair center will take care of it. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_rlvmLsXiUuVG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244049 ft
United States

Having the same issue aswell, paid the $69 fee for Mavic air 2 refresh - no emails from dji, I got the payment email from PayPal

CAS-5763016-S6S0D3
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_rlvmLsXiUuVG Posted at 1-8 00:16
Having the same issue aswell, paid the $69 fee for Mavic air 2 refresh - no emails from dji, I got the payment email from PayPal

CAS-5763016-S6S0D3

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'll forward your case to the corresponding team for a check, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_rlvmLsXiUuVG
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 03:36
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'll forward your case to the corresponding team for a check, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

Thanks I’ll stand by and wait for a update.
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_rlvmLsXiUuVG Posted at 1-8 11:22
Thanks I’ll stand by and wait for a update.

You're most welcome. We'll surely keep you posted. Thank you again for your patience.
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_rlvmLsXiUuVG
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 11:35
You're most welcome. We'll surely keep you posted. Thank you again for your patience.

Hello, I still have not received any emails or any labels to send the drone back since paying the $69.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_rlvmLsXiUuVG Posted at 1-10 10:19
Hello, I still have not received any emails or any labels to send the drone back since paying the $69.

Hi there. Sorry for the long wait. We've requested the team to furnish you with your shipping label. No worries, we'll keep you posted. Thank you again for your patience.
2021-1-10
Use props
djiuser_6u6gzMjGzTz4
New

United States

I am awaiting a shipping label as well. No email (Amazon sends you a return label instantly on returns), and I paid for the Express Service. I have left 2 emails to support and no answer. Can I please get a shipping label so I can get my drone replaced?

I am trying to be patient, but when one is ignored, especially after paying for a service, it is very difficult.
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_6u6gzMjGzTz4 Posted at 1-12 19:51
I am awaiting a shipping label as well. No email (Amazon sends you a return label instantly on returns), and I paid for the Express Service. I have left 2 emails to support and no answer. Can I please get a shipping label so I can get my drone replaced?

I am trying to be patient, but when one is ignored, especially after paying for a service, it is very difficult.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the corresponding team to check and expedite, we'll keep you updated soon.
2021-1-13
Use props
Jameseyboy
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have DJI Refresh for my Mavic air 2 and I'm still waiting on my email for shipping label so I can send it back... Case number CAS-5869742-L9F7S4.  Please help.
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jameseyboy Posted at 2-2 07:21
I have DJI Refresh for my Mavic air 2 and I'm still waiting on my email for shipping label so I can send it back... Case number CAS-5869742-L9F7S4.  Please help.

Hi there, normally, the shipping label will be sent to your email within 24-48 business hours. I have forwarded your case to the corresponding team to expedite the process, please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2021-2-3
Use props
djiuser_ZkpOfA7bMfJG
New

Italy

I have the same problem. I started the request 48 hours ago and I paid 40 euros for the "Express" service, but i have not yet received the shipping label and no confirmation email. The address should be: DJI EU Authorized Center, Daelderweg 21, 6361 HK NUTH, The Netherlands. But it is not clear if I can ship it yet or not. Thanks for the assistance. Another question is about how to ship the drone. I bought a Mavic Mini combo edition and I don't know if I have to ship the original packaging only with the aircraft and without the remote control and batteries or if I have to send everything. If I send the drone in its rigid box, it will still be returned to me, right?
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ZkpOfA7bMfJG Posted at 2-18 06:05
I have the same problem. I started the request 48 hours ago and I paid 40 euros for the "Express" service, but i have not yet received the shipping label and no confirmation email. The address should be: DJI EU Authorized Center, Daelderweg 21, 6361 HK NUTH, The Netherlands. But it is not clear if I can ship it yet or not. Thanks for the assistance. Another question is about how to ship the drone. I bought a Mavic Mini combo edition and I don't know if I have to ship the original packaging only with the aircraft and without the remote control and batteries or if I have to send everything. If I send the drone in its rigid box, it will still be returned to me, right?

Hi there, sorry for the late response. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the shipping label has been sent to your email, have you received it or not?
If there is no problem with the remote controller and batteries, you only need to send the aircraft in. Please don't worry, the rigid box will be returned to you.
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules