Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Second cameraman Mavic Air 2
794 6 7-5 06:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
murra_00
lvl.2
Italy

Hello everybody, my first post here!

I have a question. Can the Mavic Air 2 be connected to two phones simultaneously? I'd like to concentrate on flying while my mate take care of the camera to record video.

Thanks everybody

7-5 06:43
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi murra_00, welcome to DJI Forum, Mavic Air 2 can only connect to one mobile device, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
7-5 18:50
Use props
murra_00
lvl.2
Italy

I'm very disappointed. It's the first time I hear a such high end drone can't be used with two controller. And since it should be only a software limitation, I hope a new firmware release with this feature will be released soon.
7-5 23:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1129698 ft
United Kingdom

murra_00 Posted at 7-5 23:20
I'm very disappointed. It's the first time I hear a such high end drone can't be used with two controller. And since it should be only a software limitation, I hope a new firmware release with this feature will be released soon.

Mavic 2 pro has this feature if you need it.  
7-7 01:02
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1129698 ft
United Kingdom

murra_00 Posted at 7-5 23:20
I'm very disappointed. It's the first time I hear a such high end drone can't be used with two controller. And since it should be only a software limitation, I hope a new firmware release with this feature will be released soon.

Mavic 2 pro has this feature if you need it.  
7-7 01:02
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13674072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not at present but never say never!
7-8 04:39
Use props
XbladezDW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131916 ft
United States

or a simple solution would be to  just go to a local electronic shop and get a USB type C to whatever port your phone requires cable. plug the USB-C side into the remote controller, and hand the phone to your cameraman buddy.

ie. I use a Galaxy S8 so I got myself a 6ft long USB-C to USB-C cable from a local shop, now my phone can be 6' away from the remote. (social distancing ftw) and I dont have to take my otterbox off the phone every time I want to fly as well.

8-13 16:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules