4656 10 2020-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans98622823
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1078245 ft
Turkey

Hi,

I am a user of Matrice 210 D-RTK 2 V2. For the flight plans that I have done without RTK in the last 1 week, the drone does not take positioning because it cannot get the GPS coordinates completely. It often exits his flight mission with the DJI Pilot and flies in "Atti" mode.

In the region where it is not positioning, Matrice 210 V1, our other drone, has positioned at the same time, it has performed a flight without any problems.

I updated my Matrice 210 D-RTK 2 V2 drone to factory settings with the last updated "DJI Assistant" program, and then I installed the latest software again. But there was no solution.

Could you help?

210 D-RTK2 V2-min-min.jpg
210 D-RTK2 V2--min-min.jpg
210 V1--min-min.jpg
2020-7-5
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.2
Turkey

Anyone for help_??
2020-7-18
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you consulted with your Enterprise Dealer already on this issue?
You are saying that with RTK turned off, it will work? But with RTK on it will not?
If so your D-RTK base station  should be checked for correct settings. It may be your problem.
2020-8-3
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.2
Turkey

MedicFL1 Posted at 8-3 22:05
Have you consulted with your Enterprise Dealer already on this issue?
You are saying that with RTK turned off, it will work? But with RTK on it will not?
If so your D-RTK base station  should be checked for correct settings. It may be your problem.

I think you are a new user I guess. Or you never used Matrice. When you are using MATRİCE with RTK, You don't have to use RTK on every flight. I also don't use RTK on every flight. Let me explain again, the problem is not the RTK is not positioning, the problem is the drone is not positioning.
2020-8-8
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans98622823 Posted at 8-8 12:46
I think you are a new user I guess. Or you never used Matrice. When you are using MATRİCE with RTK, You don't have to use RTK on every flight. I also don't use RTK on every flight. Let me explain again, the problem is not the RTK is not positioning, the problem is the drone is not positioning.

Yes, You simply Tap the GPS Icon and can turn RTK On/Off as you require. Your wording "the drone does not take positioning because it cannot get the GPS coordinates completely." Sounds like a situation I had where the MC Board Failed (Main Controller Board which shows up in App as Flight Controller Serial Number)  after a period of Singal error's (Which showed up on Airdata) and eventually progressed to Yellow Flashing Lights - cannot take off. It is odd, is it not? That your v1 gets GPS signal in the same area. Yes, I guess I am a new user as my Matrice only has 24 flight hours on it.  Either way your Drone is getting it's instructions from the main controller board.

2020-8-8
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.2
Turkey

MedicFL1 Posted at 8-8 18:36
Yes, You simply Tap the GPS Icon and can turn RTK On/Off as you require. Your wording "the drone does not take positioning because it cannot get the GPS coordinates completely." Sounds like a situation I had where the MC Board Failed (Main Controller Board which shows up in App as Flight Controller Serial Number)  after a period of Singal error's (Which showed up on Airdata) and eventually progressed to Yellow Flashing Lights - cannot take off. It is odd, is it not? That your v1 gets GPS signal in the same area. Yes, I guess I am a new user as my Matrice only has 24 flight hours on it.  Either way your Drone is getting it's instructions from the main controller board.

Yes, what you said for positioning is correct, but the lights confirm the flight (green light). I think it is very odd. I emailed the problem to DJI SUPPORT. They said "we will respond within 3 business days". But it's been 15 days, still no return.  
After the Matrice 300, the Matrice 210 v2 versions started to have problems. That's ridiculous.
2020-8-11
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

fans98622823 Posted at 8-11 07:21
Yes, what you said for positioning is correct, but the lights confirm the flight (green light). I think it is very odd. I emailed the problem to DJI SUPPORT. They said "we will respond within 3 business days". But it's been 15 days, still no return.  
After the Matrice 300, the Matrice 210 v2 versions started to have problems. That's ridiculous.

I recently had this happen on my Matrice 600pro ended up having to re-calibrate the IMU and Compass and then it worked. Had one calibration that didn't take all the way and provided some issues but was able to conduct another calibration and worked fin. Haven't had issues, knock on wood, since then.
2020-8-11
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I did the Compass calibration, Now I'll try the IMU.  I'm getting the Green Light on Data link pro yet Red Light  (steady) on the RC air system.
Been reading up and thinking the Data Link Pro on the tripod may need it's position "Update" button pushed.
I'll see if that works as DJI isn't going to answer us.
UPDATE: Solved my problem with the RTK by running DJI Assistant for Data Link Pro 900 and found that the uav returned to me by DJI Repair was set to Broadcast mode rather than Dual mode which caused a steady RED light on my Air (RC Cendence) side.
After resetting both to dual the RTK system worked as normal.
2020-8-11
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

MedicFL1 Posted at 8-11 14:37
I did the Compass calibration, Now I'll try the IMU.  I'm getting the Green Light on Data link pro yet Red Light  (steady) on the RC air system.
Been reading up and thinking the Data Link Pro on the tripod may need it's position "Update" button pushed.
I'll see if that works as DJI isn't going to answer us.

Good luck mate! I'm still waiting on dji to address the live streaming to Facebook issues.. This function has been down for nearly a year and all I get from the admins is "we know and don't care" at least that's my translation of their copy and paste replies..
2020-8-12
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 8-12 05:16
Good luck mate! I'm still waiting on dji to address the live streaming to Facebook issues.. This function has been down for nearly a year and all I get from the admins is "we know and don't care" at least that's my translation of their copy and paste replies..

I'm using the RTMP method to Live Stream to an unlisted YouTube video which clients get a link to.
2020-8-20
Use props
Arunkumar
New

India

i dear, recently im also face this issue in M300 rtk, while  drone in misssion , that time its come on  ALT mode, so drone  gps zero ,droneposition we don't know totally im blanked...
1.RTH not working
2.drone move on air direction
3. 100% chance to lost our drone..

1)how solve this issue, kindly clear this issue
2.)how to check flight log.(i took flight log with help of DJI Ent Assistant but its not open , i tried many application including air data also)
2021-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules