Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Camera Trigger Button in Radio Control"
1481 7 2014-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187969 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello Friends,

Today i was in my daily practice flight, while flying I got the following idea: our control that has a button that will trigger the image capture or video??  
Do you Imagine how exciting it would be that we could shoot our images or videos from our own radio control with the touch of a button? This would help us a lot to better capture images and in turn we would have only to look at our screen application dji vision to see what we're filming.

I would like to know how can I pass this proposal dji designers, can you help me this message climb to higher levels DJI?

I look forward to your help in this valuable and interesting proposal for dji.

Thank you very much,
Greetings from Dominican Republic

2014-11-19
Use props
DJI-擎天柱
lvl.1

China

Hey bro, it sounds great to have your brilliant idea. Can you leave us your email address so that our designer can keep in touch with you?
2014-11-20
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

Hello Friend,

My email address is franklinpeguero08@gmail.com i gonna be waiting for your email to me.

Grettings,
2014-11-20
Use props
DJI-擎天柱
lvl.1

China

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-11-20 22:15
Hello Friend,

My email address is franklinpeguero08@gmail.com i gonna be waiting for your email to  ...

Got it. Do remember to check your mailbox. LOL
2014-11-23
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI-擎天柱 Posted at 2014-11-24 15:42
Got it. Do remember to check your mailbox. LOL

Hello Friend,

Long time past from our last contact, nobody from dji contact me. are you part of dji? you scaled my suggestion?

Thanks,
2014-12-2
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-12-3 02:57
Hello Friend,

Long time past from our last contact, nobody from dji contact me. are you part of d ...

Franklin I hate to break this to you however I think you are being jerked around.
2014-12-2
Use props
franklinpeguero
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

josephbobowicz@ Posted at 2014-12-3 03:48
Franklin I hate to break this to you however I think you are being jerked around.

Hello Friend,

Thanks for let me know, so you can help to scale this information? what do you suggest me?

Thanks,
2014-12-4
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

franklinpeguero Posted at 2014-12-4 22:00
Hello Friend,

Thanks for let me know, so you can help to scale this information? what do you sugg ...

Franklin perhaps it would be better to share your idea directly with DJI via an email. Here is there email address for general Inquiries: info@dji.com Best of luck please keep me posted how you make out.
2014-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules