Stuck in customs
8033 22 2020-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215538 ft

United States

My order for a Mavic air 2 w flymore combo has been stuck in China for over a week now. DJI support said it usually takes 3 to 5 days, however I ordered mine on June 24th, and FedEx tracking still shows Clearance processing.
2020-7-5
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Sorry to hear of the delay....good luck!
2020-7-5
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

You have no Clearance Clarence. : )
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

Mr. Motta Posted at 7-5 20:04

What's your vector Victor?
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

Mr. Motta Posted at 7-5 20:04

What's your vector Victor
2020-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting for the shipment, I managed to get your order number and has escalated your order to the logistics team for attention, our team will push the FedEx to expedite the shipment, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_UWeLU5yltXpv
lvl.1

United States

Same problem. Everyday it says something eles on the tracking number. This has been completely a mess and no one seems to have any answer as to why DJI z has a known problem with customs. I don't even want the drone any more but can't cancel my order
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

When did you order? Looks like DJI logistics team has to do paperwork to finalize customs, or some .... I also found that ordering more than 2 batteries will cause issues with air freight. I bought the fly more combo which is a total of 3 batteries. I really hope thats not the case, I wish they would make that more clear when ordering. After speaking to their support chat last night, I was told the same thing again, that their logistics team needs to do paperwork. You would think that with 14,000 employees, they may be a bit faster with filling out forms.  
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-5 23:35
Hi there, we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting for the shipment, I managed to get your order number and has escalated your order to the logistics team for attention, our team will push the FedEx to expedite the shipment, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

I must say that I'm unimpressed with the amount of time this is taking. The store displays 1 to 3 day ship times, however mine took almost 5 days just to get to FedEx, which was  dropped off after hours. I was excited when FedEx gave me a delivery date of July 1st, and here we are on the following week, and STILL haven't seen any movement as far as customs go. I would like to escalate this matter, as it seems I get the same answers almost exactly, word for word no matter who I talk to.
I would be more understanding if the delivery time was more accurately stated on the checkout page, to mention that it takes 5 days to drop it off at FedEx, and another 5 days to fill out paperwork, and another delay once it reaches US customs, and then travel time. Instead of preparing customers for that, we are given unrealistic time-frames.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_UWeLU5yltXpv Posted at 7-6 06:25
Same problem. Everyday it says something eles on the tracking number. This has been completely a mess and no one seems to have any answer as to why DJI z has a known problem with customs. I don't even want the drone any more but can't cancel my order

I hear ya man, if they were honest about taking so long up front, we all would be more understanding. When I order from Banggood, it tells me right away it's going to take forever, and they over estimate the time it takes. I've never had an issue with them at all regarding customs, paperwork, or delays. Just hang in there like I am, we'll get em... eventuality.  I just wish they were up front with how long it really takes
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-5 23:35

Can I get an update? It appears that customs cleared, but it's still over seas. FedEx gave me another delivery date, which has already passed. It's been 2 weeks now, and the items still haven't reached the US. according to the tracking number.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181142 ft
United States

My order is also having a clearance delay.
Says:
“ Itemized breakdown of product composition required.Recommended action: Shipper to provide”
“Reason for delay: Importer needs to provide tariff number.
Recommended action: Importer to provide.“
“ Reason for delay: Clearance instructions from the importer are required.Recommended action: Importer must provide instructions.“

Seems like the logistics team really messed up the shipment. Was supposed to arrive yesterday and now it says it doesn’t know when it will arrive.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI Posted at 7-8 11:32
Can I get an update? It appears that customs cleared, but it's still over seas. FedEx gave me another delivery date, which has already passed. It's been 2 weeks now, and the items still haven't reached the US. according to the tracking number.

Per the latest news from FedEx, the package has arrived in Japan and next station is the US, we will keep pushing, appreciate your understanding.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Jim Posted at 7-8 22:10
My order is also having a clearance delay.
Says:
“ Itemized breakdown of product composition required.Recommended action: Shipper to provide”

Hi Jim, we are so sorry for the clearance delay, our logistics team has contacted the related team to handle it urgently, it will be updated soon, apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-9
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 04:32
Per the latest news from FedEx, the package has arrived in Japan and next station is the US, we will keep pushing, appreciate your understanding.

I don't understand why this is  taking so long. The whole reason I bought from here rather than Amazon was the fast shipping time on your store, since they didn't have it in stock till middle of July. Now they're in stock, I would have had it by now. What is the reason for these delays? I've spoken to support, and each time I've been told that it's been escalated to logistics, and that I should here from them. I haven't received anything from the logistics team yet.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI Posted at 7-9 08:35
I don't understand why this is  taking so long. The whole reason I bought from here rather than Amazon was the fast shipping time on your store, since they didn't have it in stock till middle of July. Now they're in stock, I would have had it by now. What is the reason for these delays? I've spoken to support, and each time I've been told that it's been escalated to logistics, and that I should here from them. I haven't received anything from the logistics team yet.

As per check, the tracking information of your order has been updated, our logistics team will help to push the FEDEX again, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

Why did customs take so long? According to FedEx, the clearance process should take 1 to 3 days, not 14
2020-7-10
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

Just an update for everyone, my Mavic Air 2 is finally headed my way! Haven't gotten it yet, but it's on the local FedEx truck. Crazy how long customs took. Ordered on 6 24, and now it's 7 10. There he is, pulling up on my driveway!
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI Posted at 7-10 09:01
Just an update for everyone, my Mavic Air 2 is finally headed my way! Haven't gotten it yet, but it's on the local FedEx truck. Crazy how long customs took. Ordered on 6 24, and now it's 7 10. There he is, pulling up on my driveway!

We see the package has been delivered, hope you enjoy flying. If there is anything more we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-11 01:53
We see the package has been delivered, hope you enjoy flying. If there is anything more we can help with, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you guys for overnighting the order! Once it cleared TN, it only took 6 hours to get from TN to CA!
Really enjoying the Mavic!
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_WAJQBx50rEFI Posted at 7-11 09:56
Thank you guys for overnighting the order! Once it cleared TN, it only took 6 hours to get from TN to CA!
Really enjoying the Mavic!

You're most welcome. Feel free to reach us for other queries. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_ICzVFbSTSkol
New

United States

Oh no you all have me scared now lol... I've been watching mine like crazy for the last two days. I was so excited when it hit the FedEx hub in Memphis, TN and then I got the "In Transit and ready for clearance". I though oh YEA baby here we go!!! Then got the "Delayed awaiting clearance - Import!" OH NO!!!! I'm reading all your responses and praying mine changes today lol....

**** Update ******
After seeing this post on the forum while at work. I contacted DJI Order & Logisitics via online chat and explained to them what was going on. I was assured it would be taken care of and now my tracking says, "International shipment release - Import!" I also now have a scheduled delivery date!!!!!! Thank you DJI!!!

Scheduled delivery:
Friday  8/07/2020 by  12:00 pm

2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ICzVFbSTSkol Posted at 8-6 01:31
Oh no you all have me scared now lol... I've been watching mine like crazy for the last two days. I was so excited when it hit the FedEx hub in Memphis, TN and then I got the "In Transit and ready for clearance". I though oh YEA baby here we go!!! Then got the "Delayed awaiting clearance - Import!" OH NO!!!! I'm reading all your responses and praying mine changes today lol....

**** Update ******

Thanks for your update, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check the tracking information, your parcel will be delviered soon. I'll also help to keep an eye on it. If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules