New phone for Mavic
817 3 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sereter
New

Ukraine

I have a new Mavic, but with my old smartphone running on a MediaTek P35 processor, it doesn't work well. The application is hanging, there is little performance. Recommend a smartphone with a powerful filling and a large display. My choice fell on the Redmi Note 9 Pro with a Snapdragon 720G processor and GalaxyM31 with an Exynos 9611 processor.

https://nanoreview.net/en/soc-compare/samsung-exynos-9611-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-720g

As it turned out, the first is noticeably faster than the second. In benchmarks, the advantage of the Snapdragon 720G is more than 74 percent. However, I do not really want to buy a Chinese smartphone because there is problematic software. At least that's what my friends told me. Can anyone confirm or deny it?

2020-7-6
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Sereter,

I use Xiaomi devices, mi max2 and pad4.  lower qualcomm processor than the 720G, both devices doing great.
No problems with their software.

cheers
JJB
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sereter. Thank you for reaching out and for the information n you have given. I would suggest for you to use a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Air 2 with the DJI Fly application for compatibility purposes on both the said drone and the application. In addition, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued fellow DJI Co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_h6cAejpLL4fH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19843 ft
Italy

Impossible to install app dji fly on android tab910 mediatek with android 10.
How to do?
When I buy from greatest drone dealer, I think there aren't compatibility problem!
2020-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules