Order Delay/DHL Lost Package
2433 11 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_I9mOfi37oY8D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 481227 ft
United Kingdom

It's been 6 working days since I ordered, DHL tracking last updated 1st July and it hasn't been scanned since. I contacted DHL and they think they've lost it as it should have arrived or at least been scanned since then. (shipping from China to UK via UK Store)

DJI live chat aren't being helpful, do anyone know what DJI do if a courier loses a package?

At the moment live chat wants me to shut up and wait, but I'm not about to wait around for another few weeks while DHL try and find the lost parcel...
2020-7-6
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

It took 5 days to travel from China to Europe (Amsterdam) in my case and 3 days of waiting for the plane at Dongguang (China), if it helps.
Shipping times are longer these days.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_I9mOfi37oY8D
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks, my last update from 1st July is below, so perhaps it's just delayed somewhere. It's a shame DHL provide such little information compared to FedEx

Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

2020-7-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_I9mOfi37oY8D Posted at 7-6 01:24
Thanks, my last update from 1st July is below, so perhaps it's just delayed somewhere. It's a shame DHL provide such little information compared to FedEx

There is a possibility that it may have been literally shipped and is in a container somewhere on the Atlantic or sat in a UK port. DHL are not the best for updating tracking. Word to the wise - if buying any drones in future go to a UK official dealer that has them in stock. I bought my fly more combo from Argos with a 6% discount and collected it in person on the same day - unboxed, set up and in the air within 24 hours of giving them my money. If anything went wrong within the first two weeks I could have taken it back in person and got an immediate, brand new replacement. I only use the DJI online store for accessories and only buy items listed with a 2-5 working day ETA as that means it is already in the UK.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_I9mOfi37oY8D
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That's the strange thing, this had a 2-5 day delivery on the store (Air2 Fly More). I regret not just going to Argos/Currys, assumed it's be a good experience buying from DJI directly. So far, a rusty spoon provides more feedback than they do..
2020-7-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_I9mOfi37oY8D Posted at 7-6 01:36
That's the strange thing, this had a 2-5 day delivery on the store (Air2 Fly More). I regret not just going to Argos/Currys, assumed it's be a good experience buying from DJI directly. So far, a rusty spoon provides more feedback than they do..

I ordered a brand new Phantom 4 Pro from their online store back in November 2016 - the IMU was broke out of the box after paying £1,589 for it! It took 33 emails, several phone calls, filming the drone and taking loads of photos and after four weeks I finally got a brand new replacement from the Netherlands as a DOA unit was shipped to me... I have only ever bought my drones from authorised UK based DJI dealers since. Apple, Argos and Heliguy are generally the best. Don't use any dealer who ships with UK mail - they are the worst delivery provider of all. Always aim to collect in person.
2020-7-6
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

djiuser_I9mOfi37oY8D Posted at 7-6 01:24

I had to wait as well at this part of the way. My MA2 left Dongguan on June 30th and than was scanned in Amsterdam on July 5th. I guess You'll have more info soon. Fingers crossed!
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account and forwarded it to our logistics team, our team will contact the DHL to check the details. I will also help you keep an eye on it, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
2020-7-6
Use props
O66
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-6 05:24
Hi there, so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account and forwarded it to our logistics team, our team will contact the DHL to check the details. I will also help you keep an eye on it, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.

I have the same issue - can get no reasonable response from DJI.  Have asked to cancel my order and won't do that either.  Now can't even get through to customer service as the queue length is over 60 people (5 people previously took over an hour to get through).

DJI - great product, but the most appauling customer service imagineable.

I'm at the point of calling my CC tomorrow to do a Section 75 claim.

No point telling people it has been "forwarded to the Logistics Team" - I'm sure they don't exist, this is just a lie to delay and hope the shipment turns up.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_rm3eNlLQPOxn
New

United States

Never buy from DJI site go to a third party store or get a different company. I have been waiting two weeks for my package to show up and nothing. I have contacted DJI a few times on there live chat online that’s like talking to a wall. And each time they say that are escalating the case and I will get up dates. No news for a week and a half. I understand that it’s covid but they where very happy to take my trade up products quickly that was done in 3 days. I think I will let my YouTube community know about that on my weekly update.  
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_rm3eNlLQPOxn Posted at 7-7 06:39
Never buy from DJI site go to a third party store or get a different company. I have been waiting two weeks for my package to show up and nothing. I have contacted DJI a few times on there live chat online that’s like talking to a wall. And each time they say that are escalating the case and I will get up dates. No news for a week and a half. I understand that it’s covid but they where very happy to take my trade up products quickly that was done in 3 days. I think I will let my YouTube community know about that on my weekly update.

Hi there, we are so sorry to have kept you waiting, your order has been forwarded to the logistics team who will contact FedEx to expedite. It is never our intention to delay the shipment and we are working on it with the courier company, hope for your understanding. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

O66 Posted at 7-6 12:02
I have the same issue - can get no reasonable response from DJI.  Have asked to cancel my order and won't do that either.  Now can't even get through to customer service as the queue length is over 60 people (5 people previously took over an hour to get through).

DJI - great product, but the most appauling customer service imagineable.

Hi there, sorry for the late response, upon checking your order number, it has been delivered. We apologize to have kept you waiting due to the shipment delay, we will keep improving our customer service. Please let us know if you have any further concerns.
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules