Phantom 4pro - help with analyzing crash log
696 5 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WZmK4Myb7k23
lvl.1
Poland

[size=15.008px]Please help me understand why my drone fell into the water. Suddenly and straight down. I’m not sure if motors were on or if the drone turned off first. I think I heard the motors while it was falling. It took a second or two. [size=15.008px]https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/KFHRG8PDFQBHFYA40NYV[size=15.008px]. DJI care - ECQMSKZXH1U6AN57. Thank you.
2020-7-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The flight data doesn't say much.
The data just stops with the drone 55 metres higher than the launch point.
The battery was healthy and the drone was in slow, stable flight.
The pitch, roll and yaw data don't show any evidence of a problem.

It looks like the drone suffered a sudden total power loss.
2020-7-6
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Read this. Do you see something like this on the battery or the drone?
DJI Forum link.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that your DJI Phantom 4 Pro crashed and for the trouble this has caused. Since this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a professional team that will do there best to check what happened to the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the assessment and the warranty of our DJI Product. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and please stay safe always.
2020-7-6
Use props
jsadus
lvl.1
Poland

G_Sig Posted at 7-6 16:41
Read this. Do you see something like this on the battery or the drone?
DJI Forum link.

I lost the drone in the water. It's deep there so no easy way of finding it. With no active DJI care I think there is no point of trying to find it.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_HffBPaqqfE0M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74140 ft
Portugal

jsadus Posted at 7-6 23:25
I lost the drone in the water. It's deep there so no easy way of finding it. With no active DJI care I think there is no point of trying to find it.

Hi, even you do not have DJI CARE contact them as they asked, they will askyou the LOG and a best accident description and belive me that they will do their best to resolve your situation... Think that doing something there is a hope on a positive solution, not doing anything the NO is certain always... Wish you all the best, keep safe please...
2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules