575 5 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
addxm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270118 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.
Timed photo mode interrupts the screen so bad that it makes flying and filming by looking at screen virtually impossible and causes massive lag. Obviously it is worse the more frequent the photos are set at. There is no way to turn it off. It is the app sounding and flashing it's own virtual shutter, and also a pointlessly huge on screen countdown. It is all way too invasive and is making creating some cool captures I want to impossible.
my phone is set to have no camera shutter sound, but it has nothing to do with the phone, it is all the app.

I have just checked youtube and android and iphone both do this.

Also, please allow internal audio to be recorded from app. There is no reason not to, and it is a simple option for devs to add now.

Umidigi power 3 android 10 - mavic mini - dji FLY app.

2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there addxm. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and of the DJI Fly application. Please keep us posted and thank you.

2020-7-6
Use props
addxm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-6 22:12
Hello there addxm. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and of the DJI Fly application. Please keep us posted and thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply.
This is on ALL androids and on ALL iphones.
I have searched youtube, and everyone that uses this feature has this, I have seen it every time I have seen someone use the feature.
May I please ask that YOU try this on any device, android or ios, and show me a video of it not happening? Please make sure you use a mini on the dji fly app.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

addxm Posted at 7-8 03:13
Thank you for your reply.
This is on ALL androids and on ALL iphones.
I have searched youtube, and everyone that uses this feature has this, I have seen it every time I have seen someone use the feature.

Hi there addxm. Thank you for the reply and for giving this information. I will forward this information you have given to the designated DJI department for further evaluation of the DJI Fly application. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-9
Use props
addxm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-9 00:47
Hi there addxm. Thank you for the reply and for giving this information. I will forward this information you have given to the designated DJI department for further evaluation of the DJI Fly application. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.

No need to apologise lol. It has not caused me trouble or sorrow, it is the only bug I can find in the app. More of a design error than a bug really.
Thank you !
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

addxm Posted at 7-9 02:42
No need to apologise lol. It has not caused me trouble or sorrow, it is the only bug I can find in the app. More of a design error than a bug really.
Thank you !

Hi there addxm. You are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules