Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Justin Case 7. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this interesting video you have came upon. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just wait and see!
2020-7-13
Use props
AlexTee
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Mavic 3: Ideas for the new drone

@DJI: Hi everybody at DJI! I don't really care about rumours. I have Mavic 2 and I find it the best drone ever. I have just a few ideas, even though I think that it is too late at this point of time. However, here are my wishes and ideas:1. Side and upward looking cameras for obstacle avoidance
2. Some sort of a clip accessory for the bottom, where you could hang an action cam. It would be great to have the possibility to hang a 360 camera onto the bottom of the drone
3. Beacon to improve the follow me modes when the drone does not see you. All of us, who use the follow me modes have seen their mavics just hanging in the air, when they lost us. It would be fantastic if Mavic could follow us even when he optically loses us. It doesn't even need a beacon, it could be directly in the remote! That way it would have 2 connections: optical and by signal and would just fly above e.g. forest until the followed person would come out... That would be awesome
4. Hold function. Speaking of follow me... the users must put away the remote when the drone follows them. That stops when some buttons are pushed etc... That is NOT good. I need to be sure that when I ski or ride my mountain bike and the drone is following me and I have my remote in my backpack (and it jumps there like crazy), that it does not stop following me... a hold button that would block all buttons and levers would be fantastic. Or just a software update that would enable to program this to one of the programmble buttons would help us sooooo much! Please implement this.

Thanks to all people in DJI working on the new drones. You guys are fantastic and I hope that Mavic 3 will be awesome and the more features from the list above it will have, the better!
Best regards
Alexander
2020-9-28
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

AlexTee Posted at 9-28 05:01
@DJI: Hi everybody at DJI! I don't really care about rumours. I have Mavic 2 and I find it the best drone ever. I have just a few ideas, even though I think that it is too late at this point of time. However, here are my wishes and ideas:1. Side and upward looking cameras for obstacle avoidance
2. Some sort of a clip accessory for the bottom, where you could hang an action cam. It would be great to have the possibility to hang a 360 camera onto the bottom of the drone
3. Beacon to improve the follow me modes when the drone does not see you. All of us, who use the follow me modes have seen their mavics just hanging in the air, when they lost us. It would be fantastic if Mavic could follow us even when he optically loses us. It doesn't even need a beacon, it could be directly in the remote! That way it would have 2 connections: optical and by signal and would just fly above e.g. forest until the followed person would come out... That would be awesome

2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules