Forward to logistics team
1434 6 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UWeLU5yltXpv
lvl.1

United States

I am so tired of seeing all the replies from customer service to all the customs problems with we will forward this to the logistics department. Well Ive been told that 5 times and nothing gets done. None of my emails get a reply and now I cant even cancel my order.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_UWeLU5yltXpv
lvl.1

United States

Forward to logistics team

I am so tired of seeing all the replies from customer service to all the customs problems with we will forward this to the logistics department. Well Ive been told that 5 times and nothing gets done. None of my emails get a reply and now I cant even cancel my order.
2020-7-6
Use props
O66
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same position here - logistics team supposed to respond in 1-2 days, no update now for a week.  No delivery, no updates, can't cancel.  Calling my credit card company to reverse the charge tomorrow.
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the recent shipment delay, per the latest update from the logistics team, the package has been released and it shall be in transit now and will be delivered soon. The email was delayed due to a high volume of inquiries, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
Would you still like to stop the shipment and cancel the order?
2020-7-6
Use props
Donwonthethird
lvl.1

United States

Finally released thank you
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_Iuhr8L5QNRQG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3217684 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-7-6 19:57
We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the recent shipment delay, per the latest update from the logistics team, the package has been released and it shall be in transit now and will be delivered soon. The email was delayed due to a high volume of inquiries, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
Would you still like to stop the shipment and cancel the order?

I have been going back and forth with online customer care for days they promised me that my fpv would arrive before I left the country on Saturday and now I'm finding out that it hasn't even left the building. DJI told me that it shipped out three days ago and that information wasn't correct now I can't get anybody from the logistics team to call me the online chat people say that they sent the request this is a nightmare!!!!
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Iuhr8L5QNRQG Posted at 6-15 10:08
I have been going back and forth with online customer care for days they promised me that my fpv would arrive before I left the country on Saturday and now I'm finding out that it hasn't even left the building. DJI told me that it shipped out three days ago and that information wasn't correct now I can't get anybody from the logistics team to call me the online chat people say that they sent the request this is a nightmare!!!!

Hello, there. We have replied to your problem in another post, please have a check. And we have sent you a PM for more details at the same time, please have a check
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules