OSMO 3 tilting down
2477 14 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwynne14
lvl.1

United States

I need help, cant get through to support. I have only used my new Osmo 3 once before but today when I went to use it after balanced it tilts the phone screen down and the camera up. Not alot but enough that I can not see my screen to use it. The joystick moves it left and right but nothing for up and down. When I power it off it tilts into its storage position so I'm sure that it can work. Is there a setting or option that I could have switched on or off that would cause the gimbles starting position to be off and not level?
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Co-Pilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1064741 ft
Japan

Which phone did you attach to the Osmo Mobile 3? Also, could you share a short clip where you demonstrate the problem?

Would help me to help you
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jwynne14. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device you are using please on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to isolate the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you.
2020-7-7
Use props
jwynne14
lvl.1

United States

#DJI Co-Pilot, and #DJI Stephen, thanks for getting back to me. I have been out of town on business please see the video at the link here  osmo tilting  
to view what the Osmo is doing. I believe I'm current on all the firmware for both the Osmo as well as the app. Mobile device is Iphone 11.
2020-7-19
Use props
fansbc801942
New
Turkey

Same problem here with iPhone 11. Camera tilts up when i powered on. Calibrated many times, not working. When calibrating it stays level but after that when using tilts up. Always seeing ceiling in my room.
2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_Lbla3HET4I6Y
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-7-7 19:41
Hello there jwynne14. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device you are using please on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to isolate the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you.

Same problem on android, it tilts up on startup and won't follow the subject when its moving up or down, can't manually control it using the joystick.
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Lbla3HET4I6Y Posted at 12-14 08:22
Same problem on android, it tilts up on startup and won't follow the subject when its moving up or down, can't manually control it using the joystick.

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.
2021-12-16
Use props
djiuser_Lbla3HET4I6Y
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-16 21:36
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Mimo application? Thank you.

I am using it on Samsung A12, there is no errors shown on the Mimo app.
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Lbla3HET4I6Y Posted at 12-19 19:27
I am using it on Samsung A12, there is no errors shown on the Mimo app.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the Samsung A12 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung A12 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf
2021-12-21
Use props
nimo5056
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-21 22:39
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the Samsung A12 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung A12 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_.pdf

After reading the compatibility list, I have used Samsung S8 and still am experiencing the same issue. Tilting upwards at startup and when controlling with joystick, the up and down directions won't work. I tried tracking an object to try and move it up and down it still won't move. I can send you videos with a different phone demonstrating the problem if needed, thank you!
2021-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

nimo5056 Posted at 12-23 22:38
After reading the compatibility list, I have used Samsung S8 and still am experiencing the same issue. Tilting upwards at startup and when controlling with joystick, the up and down directions won't work. I tried tracking an object to try and move it up and down it still won't move. I can send you videos with a different phone demonstrating the problem if needed, thank you!

Hi there nimo5056. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please post a short sample vice showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2021-12-27
Use props
nimo5056
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-27 22:25
Hi there nimo5056. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please post a short sample vice showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

Sure, I have used another phone for this, here is the video with the gimbal , and here is the video where it tries to follow a subject.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W3692w27pTVjxok_rcLXwbDvMQVXBVnK/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rVPJRCEAu1aMk4XBA5t72fExssnSheoD/view?usp=sharing
2021-12-28
Use props
Ani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148 ft
India

nimo5056 Posted at 2021-12-28 08:07
Sure, I have used another phone for this, here is the video with the gimbal , and here is the video where it tries to follow a subject.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W3692w27pTVjxok_rcLXwbDvMQVXBVnK/view?usp=sharing

Hey
I am facing the exact same issue.
I was not using osmo 3 for some time and it was stored carefully.
But today i tried to use it with iphone X and and some other samsunga phone it shows the same behaviour like yours.
So did you find any solution to it?
Pls share if you found anything for this
Thanks
2022-9-3
Use props
fansf4d5b540
New
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone get anywhere with this?
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_1HiTi76cMIkD
New

India

jwynne14 Posted at 2020-7-19 09:25
#DJI Co-Pilot, and #DJI Stephen, thanks for getting back to me. I have been out of town on business please see the video at the link here  osmo tilting  
to view what the Osmo is doing. I believe I'm current on all the firmware for both the Osmo as well as the app. Mobile device is Iphone 11.

I am also using I phone 11 pro and last week when I took it out for use it behaved like this joy stick not working in vertical direction. tried on different phones but still the same problem. had anyone got the solution. This saved me from purchasing Dji drone mini pro 3 as there is no service center in india, Pleas help if someone had found the solution.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules