Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO 3 tilting down
195 3 7-6 14:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwynne14
lvl.1

United States

I need help, cant get through to support. I have only used my new Osmo 3 once before but today when I went to use it after balanced it tilts the phone screen down and the camera up. Not alot but enough that I can not see my screen to use it. The joystick moves it left and right but nothing for up and down. When I power it off it tilts into its storage position so I'm sure that it can work. Is there a setting or option that I could have switched on or off that would cause the gimbles starting position to be off and not level?
7-6 14:04
Use props
DJI Co-Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1064741 ft
Japan

Which phone did you attach to the Osmo Mobile 3? Also, could you share a short clip where you demonstrate the problem?

Would help me to help you
7-7 02:00
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there jwynne14. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device you are using please on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for us to isolate the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further? Thank you.
7-7 19:41
Use props
jwynne14
lvl.1

United States

#DJI Co-Pilot, and #DJI Stephen, thanks for getting back to me. I have been out of town on business please see the video at the link here  osmo tilting  
to view what the Osmo is doing. I believe I'm current on all the firmware for both the Osmo as well as the app. Mobile device is Iphone 11.
7-19 09:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules