Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mimo App Android mixing up stereo sound?
253 9 7-6 18:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kkrazy
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I couldn't find it this was referenced already, but I noticed that the videos that I have recorded via the DJI Mimo app (Android - Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) seem to have the audio channels mixed up.  Indeed my videos record with stereo audio, but the sounds picked up by the right mic is played on the left speaker, and vice versa.  This happens using the selfie camera, and the regular camera on the back.  I've experimented and taken videos and have spoke on each side of the phone next to the respective microphone, and when I play the video back, the audio has the channels reversed.  I have the phone oriented correctly with the camera toward the left side.  Has anyone noticed this or is this an anomaly with my Note 10+?  I've been able to easily reproduce this issue by simply recording videos and talking on each end of the phone.
7-6 18:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a sample video footage of the said issue for us to be able to assist you better. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
7-7 22:04
Use props
kkrazy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-7 22:04
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a sample video footage of the said issue for us to be able to assist you better. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi there, I've created a video to demonstrate this, but am not able to upload it here it appears.  Do I need to upload it somewhere for you to access?  I see the attach feature, but it only permits files of under 1MB and not with .mp4 extension.  Thanks!
7-9 05:56
Use props
kkrazy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-7 22:04

Hello there,

I have uploaded the file to YouTube so the issue can be viewed there.

YouTube video demonstrating audio issue:
https://youtu.be/1XEvhtViyb0

Please advise.

7-10 08:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

kkrazy Posted at 7-10 08:13
Hello there,

I have uploaded the file to YouTube so the issue can be viewed there.

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. Kindly please back up your DJI Mimo data and uninstall then reinstall the said application, if issue still persist, please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
7-13 02:00
Use props
kkrazy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-13 02:00
Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. Kindly please back up your DJI Mimo data and uninstall then reinstall the said application, if issue still persist, please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I've done as you mention to reinstall, and I get the same results.

However, I did try to replicate the issue with a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I do NOT get this issue.  So it appears to me that this issue lies only with the Note 10+.  Unfortunately I do not have access to another Note 10 or 10+ to verify if this is an issue across all Notes or if it is just my device.  Can someone independently verify this?  I know the Osmo 3 Mobile does not officially list the Note 10/10+ as being compatible, so I wonder if this is related.

Anyway, I'm not sure where to go from here.  I am stuck using the stock camera app to record, which I wouldn't mind (especially since you cannot access 4k in the Mimo app for Android) - why is this the case??) but of course I lose all the features of the Mimo app.

A tad frustrating.
7-16 19:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

kkrazy Posted at 7-16 19:37
I've done as you mention to reinstall, and I get the same results.

However, I did try to replicate the issue with a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I do NOT get this issue.  So it appears to me that this issue lies only with the Note 10+.  Unfortunately I do not have access to another Note 10 or 10+ to verify if this is an issue across all Notes or if it is just my device.  Can someone independently verify this?  I know the Osmo 3 Mobile does not officially list the Note 10/10+ as being compatible, so I wonder if this is related.

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after completing these troubleshooting steps. I will forward this concern and thread to the designated DJI support team for further attention and kindly please provide the firmware version of the said mobile device having this issue. Thank you.
7-16 23:50
Use props
kkrazy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 23:50
Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after completing these troubleshooting steps. I will forward this concern and thread to the designated DJI support team for further attention and kindly please provide the firmware version of the said mobile device having this issue. Thank you.

Hello, apologies for the delay in response - can you let me know what firmware version you are seeking?  When you say mobile device, are you talking about my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) - and when you say firmware version, what firmware version are you speaking of?  Do you mean the version of Android?  This is Android version 10.

Does this help?
8-17 18:54
Use props
kkrazy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 23:50

Hello, apologies for the delay in response - can you let me know what firmware version you are seeking?  When you say mobile device, are you talking about my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) - and when you say firmware version, what firmware version are you speaking of?  Do you mean the version of Android?  This is Android version 10.

Does this help?
8-17 18:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

kkrazy Posted at 8-17 18:54

Does this help?

Thank you for the additional information. This will greatly help the progress regarding this concern. Thank you.
8-18 10:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules