Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
how to get discount coupon for smart controller?
742 5 2020-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

how to get a discount coupon for a smart controller?
My iPad Mini 4 is to be replaced and I am on a crossroad between buying new iPad mini 5 (brighter screen, a lot better CPU...) and buying smart controller  (even brighter screen, one charging point, BUT more expensive and works Only with M2P soon when the new drone will be available it will render useless more likely )
So I saw in DJI store there some discount available and if I can obtain one it might lore mi into the "dark side"   
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Co-Pilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1064741 ft
Japan

Where did you see the discount offer? In the online or flagship store?
2020-7-7
Use props
James<3
lvl.1
United States

refurbished
2020-7-8
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Thank You, but no smart controller is available in DJI store in refurbished section (or at least I cant find it ) - my question was why there's a section for coupons and I never saw one - interesting how can they be obtained?
2020-7-8
Use props
Mjwarch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1371893 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to disagree, but the SC is compatible with the Phantom 4PV2, as well as the Mavic Pro Enterprise.  DJI has also stated that the Mavic Air  2 will also be compatible.  Where did DJI state that future products not be compatible with the currrnt SC?  That's news to me.
2020-7-9
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Mjwarch Posted at 7-9 22:23
Sorry to disagree, but the SC is compatible with the Phantom 4PV2, as well as the Mavic Pro Enterprise.  DJI has also stated that the Mavic Air  2 will also be compatible.  Where did DJI state that future products not be compatible with the currrnt SC?  That's news to me.

Hope You are right, but what I saw till now das not make me confident. Anyhow, do You know a discount coupon code?
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules