1408 22 2020-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaLiu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1454039 ft
Czechia

Hello,

My RC1A remote controller just died couple days ago without any specific reason, I used the drone 1 week ago, no issues, put the drone and remote in my bag, remote had like 80% battery left and when I tried to start the remote 2 days ago, completely dead, nothing on the display, not charging, nothing.

I open a case with DJI as I still have warranty, I was expecting at least a shipping label from them, nothing...
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DaLiu, we apologize for the trouble with the RC, if there is still no reaction after charging more than 1 hour, it is recommended to send back for the diagnosis.
Yoru address is not qualified for the shipping label, your will need to shoulder the shipping cost, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-7
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

What do you mean by my address is not qualified for the shipping label, I am living in the middle of Europe, which countries are qualifying for shipping label if I don't, strangely a device which is under warranty and gets broken without any reason and you guys don't provide a shipping label and forcing me to send it in Netherlands and spending 30E for shipping cost.

I have been dealing with different companies for RMA's and never faced this issue, is a first for me.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-7 06:36
What do you mean by my address is not qualified for the shipping label, I am living in the middle of Europe, which countries are qualifying for shipping label if I don't, strangely a device which is under warranty and gets broken without any reason and you guys don't provide a shipping label and forcing me to send it in Netherlands and spending 30E for shipping cost.

I have been dealing with different companies for RMA's and never faced this issue, is a first for me.

Your concerns have been escalated to the appropriate team to double verify, I will keep you updated once I get further suggestions, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-7-8
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

Thanks but it is a little bit too late, I already sent it with DPD (30 Euro), DJI support told me 3 times + 1 time on the forum that shipping label is not available for me, looks like after I started a complaint on the forum, now suddenly it's available but too late as I sent the remote in the morning to you guys on my own cost, wondering how was possible in the end to get a shipping label but not the first 4 attempts.
Here is the tracking for my devide: https://tracking.dpd.de/status/en_US/parcel/13916100118158
Case number: CAS-4579709-C7R6K6

2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-8 08:38
Thanks but it is a little bit too late, I already sent it with DPD (30 Euro), DJI support told me 3 times + 1 time on the forum that shipping label is not available for me, looks like after I started a complaint on the forum, now suddenly it's available but too late as I sent the remote in the morning to you guys on my own cost, wondering how was possible in the end to get a shipping label but not the first 4 attempts.
Here is the tracking for my devide: https://tracking.dpd.de/status/en_US/parcel/13916100118158
Case number: CAS-4579709-C7R6K6

We are so sorry for the late offer, the shipping label was provided as a gesture of goodwill as we valued the customer like you. I've informed our repair center to handle your case in priority when it arrives. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-7-9
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

Thank you!
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-7-9
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 23:22
You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

The remote have been delivered to you guys, thanks!

download.png
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-10 03:14
The remote have been delivered to you guys, thanks!

I will inform the team to handle it in priority. But it would be a little delayed due to the weekend, our team will take care of it, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-7-10
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-10 20:37
I will inform the team to handle it in priority. But it would be a little delayed due to the weekend, our team will take care of it, appreciate your understanding and patience.

thank you!
2020-7-11
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

No progress yet?
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I will push the local repair center again to expedite the progress. Sorry to keep you waiting.
2020-7-14
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 02:43
I will push the local repair center again to expedite the progress. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Please do, thank you!
2020-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-14 03:18
Please do, thank you!

You're most welcome. I'll do my best to help you.
2020-7-14
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-14 18:21
You're most welcome. I'll do my best to help you.

Its taking way too long, the remote arrived at your facility on Friday morning, it's Wednesday and nobody checked it, sorry for being impatient but I have my reasons.
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-15 04:01
Its taking way too long, the remote arrived at your facility on Friday morning, it's Wednesday and nobody checked it, sorry for being impatient but I have my reasons.

Sorry to know the package was still not registered. Per the feedback from the local repair center, we've checked all the parcels that were delivered on 10th, July but didn't find yours. Did you put the case number in an obvious position of the box?
2020-7-16
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

Yes, i put the ticket number on both sides of the package, is hard to not see them. Well quite disappointed as the package arrived to your facility and now cannot be found, what could go more wrong than this.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-16 01:23
Yes, i put the ticket number on both sides of the package, is hard to not see them. Well quite disappointed as the package arrived to your facility and now cannot be found, what could go more wrong than this.

This is not what we expected either, I will forward to the team to look for it again.
2020-7-16
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-16 06:17
This is not what we expected either, I will forward to the team to look for it again.

This is starting to be more than annoying, no offence, but I need that controller as soon as possible, I don't have time for this, I have been waiting with patience for almost a week just for somebody to look at my device which is under warranty, incredible!
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-16 06:28
This is starting to be more than annoying, no offence, but I need that controller as soon as possible, I don't have time for this, I have been waiting with patience for almost a week just for somebody to look at my device which is under warranty, incredible!

I understand how you feel. I checked the case again, it seems the parcel was found, I will inform the team to take care of the following steps.
2020-7-17
Use props
DaLiu
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-17 04:45
I understand how you feel. I checked the case again, it seems the parcel was found, I will inform the team to take care of the following steps.

How long does it take from the label creation until the package it's picked up by UPS, i saw the label was created yesterday morning but still the package is not picked up by UPS, I was hopping to get the remote back until Friday but probably not.

https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en ... ter=WT/trackdetails
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaLiu Posted at 7-22 03:37
How long does it take from the label creation until the package it's picked up by UPS, i saw the label was created yesterday morning but still the package is not picked up by UPS, I was hopping to get the remote back until Friday but probably not.

https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_CZ&tracknum=1Z2155FY6846808142&requester=WT/trackdetails

I'm so sorry for the late response since I was off yesterday. The update on UPS website may be a little delayed, it has been updated and shall be delivered soon, appreciate your understanding.
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules