Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Controller Modification for longer range.
3490 5 2020-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting....I received a promotional email from Alientech about their new MA2 range boosters. I just like to share how the MA2 remote can be modified. Previously I did modified my MA remote with Alientech and obtained very satisfactory result flying in urban area.

alientech-Bracket-for-dji-mavic-air-2-1_1080x.jpg alientech-Bracket-for-dji-mavic-air-2-2_1080x.jpg
ALIENTECH-DUO-antenna-for-mavic-air-2-1024.jpg

2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this post and your informative insights regarding this matter. Just a friendly reminder, DJI does not recommend doing any modification on the DJI Mavic Air 2 remote controller, this may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and comparability of the said modification and this can void the warranty of the said drone. Thank you.
2020-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_QcfZF618lHgD
New
United States

any other reviews of this?  I live in the city and constantly get weak signals.
2020-8-3
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

There are some YT videos of their products with other DJI drones which show the results.  I think most people have said it does not make a large difference, others will disagree, depends on the  use scenario perhaps.
2020-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules